𝐗𝐈𝐈

The last dance

The last dance.

Tegan's outfit before the dance:

——————-

"Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaric questioned. Klaric holds up two shirts for Katherine to choose from. "Okay bad or badder." He places them to his chest. "The dark colours suit you better." Katherine smirked.

"Awe thank you honey." Klaric smugly replied.
"Okay pop quiz, the dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession correct?" Klaric questioned his prisoner. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah, you'll find him in the basement with of the Salvatore house." Katherine explained to her kidnapper.

"Okay that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is." Klaric spoke whilst sliding on his black leather jacket to the history teachers body. "The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah, that guy is a buzz kill." Klaric sarcastically told the vampire.

"Don't forget that your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine added. Klaric sighed at the name. "Right, Elena's aunt for all the lies about Isobel what else?" Klaric asked.

"Your soulmate Tegan." Katherine spoke with a smirk on her face. "That's it." Katherine dropped her smirk and sharply spoke. Klaric bent down so he was at Katherine's height of the chair. She flinched at his touch. "So jumpy." He whispered. "Please just kill me I've told you everything I know." Katherine pleaded.

"You see I believe that you believe that but what would you not know, what could they be keeping from you?" Katherine could feel his warm breathe against her cold cheek. "Anything?" He asked. "Tell me." Klaric compelled the vampire. "They we're trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger." Katherine blurted out.

"Bonnie the witch friend and best friend." Klaric told himself. He finally stood upright crossing his arms over his chest. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." Klaric asked confused as to why the information he had previously been told was not adding up.

"She doesn't or didn't, I don't know you kidnapped me remember?" Katherine told the original in the history teachers body what she knew. "Well we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He explained. "Please just kill me Klaus and be done with it." Katherine begged at this point.