"Hard to leave the party when you're what makes it fun" he joked.

I faked a laugh to please his ego with his jokes as I dragged him to the couch "Someone's eager" His hands ran up and down my body, slipping under my shirt and back down to my ass.

"Oh shut the hell up and fuck me" I removed my top and moved my hair away from my neck.

He smirked as his eyes were glued to my chest. He pulled me to sit on top of him, submerging his face in between my breast "As you wish" he moved me flat on my back.

His hands moves up my shorts and through my underwear, his fingers slid between my folds while his mouth attacked my neck. His phone rang. I looked over and see Eunwoo calling him. He ignored it the first time but of course he called again.

Taehyung grabbed his phone with his mouth still attached to my neck.

"Fuck" he sat up straight "I'm on my way" he hung up the phone and put on his shirt

"No!" I grabbed his arm "Why"

"Jimin got in a fight" he rolled his eyes "We can finish another time"

And he left. No other words.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my top. I climbed into my bed and forced myself to fall asleep.

————————————————————————

"Jennie get up" I shook her awake.

"Leave me be" she whined "I don't wanna attend my classes today"

"Fine but at least get in the shower" I laughed "You reek of liquor"

She laughed and got out of bed, heading towards the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I rushed to class and took my seat beside Jungkook with a happy and pleased smile.

"Hey Kookie" I smiled

He rolled his eyes, not even looking to see me. I pouted my lip out, giving him sad doggy eyes.

"Come on" I leaned a bit closer "Don't act like you hate me."

"I'm not acting." His tone was cold and mean. He sounded as if he really meant it, he really hated me.

"You know the more you refuse to acknowledge me the more intrigued I get" I turned back to the front.

Jungkook was the first person I met in college that isn't obsessed with me, that doesn't wanna fuck me then leave. He seems to have no interest in me, he doesn't care.

"Let's be friends" I continued to annoy him.

"Why?" He responded finally turning to look at me.

I laughed "For many reasons! Come on, I think we could get along well, don't you?"

He leaned closer, his mouth inches away from mine "If you want me to fuck you just say that."

My body froze.

Jungkook slowly places his hand on my waist. He slowly moved it down my back and towards the bottom of my skirt.