8. murderous

tae layed with his back to yoongi, full awake and scared to turn to the wrath of him. he knew yoongi, his now probably former friend, would like to murder him, after what he had done. but what was done, was done and tae didnt regret a second. finally he had yoongi near as possible, finally felt everything of him..... but he knew he was soooo dead right now....

yoongi layed also awake. on his back, staring up the ceiling, trying to figure out, what the hell happened and how the fuck it was possible for tae to fuck him so easily. they wanted a threesome, the girl wanted a threesome and still it ended with only him and tae. tae fucked the life out of him. he couldnt and didnt even wanted to move a muscle. he was livid, turned his head and glared at taes perfect back.

___________________

jimin yawned and stretched his limps. he, again, slept in hopes bed, it became normal somehow. but he slept so much better next to hope, than alone.

hope was still in dreamland and wasnt aware of that typical male ....function.... of morningwood. jimin giggled, when he saw the tent, an evil thought came in mind. with a grin, he went down the thin blanket, to the "tent pole", slowly shoved the sweats down and almost whistled to himself. teacher was biiiig and cut nicely....

*i shouldnt.... but its already up.... no, i shouldnt... he is my teacher.... but i am living with him... he knows i am gay.... i am sleeping in his bed regularly.... i really shouldnt... but it would be a waste.... it looks so nice.... i bet he tastes good too.... i shou.... fuck it*

with his thoughts in mind, jimin licked over the tip, waited for a reaction, when nothing came, he did it again and again. he sure tasted good, dance teacher jhope. almost too good for jimin, cause he couldnt stop anymore. with greed, he shoved the whole thing into his mouth, moaned to his action and slurped around, bobbing up to the sensitive tip and down to the base, with the few dark curly hair there. one hand fondled the balls, who were surprisingly shaved and jimin totally forgot whom he was doing there.

____________________

kook felt amazing, joon not so much. he glared at him, but it just earned him a stupid grin. "how u feeling?" "murderous" kook laughed. "for what?! i never had the urge to strangle u after u fucked me" "thats different" "its not" "it is" "why?! did i hurt your man pride? u think u are not manly enough now? i can asure u, u still are.... and very cute and sexy by the way" "wait, what? cute? me? i am not cute! sexy yeah, but cute?!" kook laughed more, thinking of how joon looked few hours before.... oh wait... u dont know....

here it goes:

kook licked and bit his way down joons back, earning some huffs and grunts, he arrived at joons cheeks and almost devoured them. sucking on the skin, made joon restless. kook had to held the hips in place, waited for his chance and dove right into the hole, making the owner of it yelping out, but he didnt budge. kook finally had joon were he should have been all these weeks ago. without any mercy, kooks tongue went in and out, deep as he could, heaved joons hips up to get more access and jerked his stone hard dick too. joon couldnt grasp the situation, he was in, but he never felt better. kook knew what he was doing.

kook rubbed his tongue along the strip, down to the balls, sucked on them, but never let joon hit his limit. he stopt right before joon could shoot his juice, what made kook evily happy and joon fucking frustrated. but he wasnt there yet, kook wanted him to admit that he wanted it.

"kook i swear! if u wont let me come, i will kill u!" "just say the words and i will let u" "i will murder u!" "not those.... u know what i wanna hear" "no!" "yes!" "no, get on your back and let me have your filthy hole!" "also not the words i wanna hear, and not this time joon. its either those words and i promise u the best orgasm u ever had, or u can rubb one off" joon looked terrified at kook. "u would let me jerk myself off?! after all u have done to me?" kook nodded and crooked a brow.

"so what is it? say it, oooorrrrr...." "fuck u jeon....." "i am not in need like u" kook smirked. "fuck!.... okayyyy" "okay, what?" "I, KIM NAMJOON, WANT U, JEON JUNGKOOK TO FUCK ME RIGHT NOW. happy?" "oh u have no idea" kook pushed joons head into the pillow, lubed his own dick up and without hesitating, shoved all in. finally, he was there, were he should have been weeks ago.

"u really had no mercy, huh?!" "u still talking, so cant be that bad" "i swear...." "what?! chase me around the dorm?" kook laughed. joon shook his head. "no, i am gonna pay u back... just 5 times harder" "dont promise anything u cant hold there, lover boy" kook grinned at him. "when i can feel my legs and hips again, u will regret it"

"but it felt good, right?" kook was suddenly serious and looked at him. joon looked back. "joon? was it good?" joon rubbed his face and mostly eyes. "did i complain?" "no... u moaned a lot and u came very hard i might say" "see?" "i need u to say it" "why the fuck? i am not a girl, i am not talking about my feelings after sex here" kook rolled onto joon and held his face. "did i hurt u?" joon felt very small under kook intensive stare. "no.... it felt amazing, okay?! it was mindblowing! if i knew it would be like that, i would have done it before like this! are u happy now?!" "u would have let somebody else fuck u?" kook sat suddenly up and looked pissed. joon was surprised by his outburst.

"uhm...probably not.... just saying, that if i would have known, i wouldnt had bitched around so much, when i lost the bet" "oh... okay... thats good.... so we can do that more often now?" joon pursed his lips and looked away, he was thinking about it. "dont give me that bambi eyes, they never worked with me" "u think" kook smirked. "i know.... listen: compromise! i fuck u, u fuck me and switch, is that okay?" "and u wont bitch everytime its your turn?" "i wont" "thats a plan, kim" "thats the plan, jeon" both grinned at each other.

_________________________

"i know u are awake, your shoulders are shaking"

yoongis voice boomed through the quiet room. tae flinshed. "i am awake" "turn around" "no, better not" "why the fuck not?" "cause u are pissed" "am i?"

tae turned around and took a look. "yeah u are" yoongi sat up and gave taes face a slap. "owwww... that hurt!" "how the fuck, tae?!" "cause we were in the mood?" "u threw the girl out and fucked me!" yoongi pointed his finger at him acusingly. "like i said, we were in the mood... u kissed me, yoongi, u let me tonguefuck u, u let me suck your balls.... why not go further?" "cause we did some things before and we never crossed that line! there was a line here tae! why u think we never did it before?!" yoongi was livid. tae looked shocked and sad. tears came into his eyes, some escaped and ran down his cheeks.

"i love u so much, yoongi" tae whispered. yoongi flinshed back from him. "i wanted this for so long. i wanted to be that near to u. to feel u whole.... i dont regret it" "tae...." "i know u dont feel the same and i will take any punishment, just .... let me still be your friend, okay? i wouldnt take it, if u start to ignore me in any way.... i wouldnt survive it" tae pleaded and cried. yoongi was taken aback. he never anticipated that outburst or reaction. "tae? taetae... look at me.... look AT ME! BREATH, come on, in and out, in and out... so is good, good boy...in and out..." he held taes hands and after he calmed down, he held him tight. "i am sorry, taetae"

_____________________

"what the hell are u doing....oooohhhh fuuuuckkk..... more on the side....right there.....ooohhhh shiiiiitttt....u are good at that......oooohhhhhhh" hope spattered words out, he didnt even knew he did. he was just feeling jimins mouth on him and it was better, than his horny perverted dreams of his student the last few nights he had. he shouldnt let him do that.... he should stop jimin .....but.... fuuuuuck he was good!