5. funny feelings

kook felt funny, he never did. but watching joon, made his stomach doing funny things. he didnt know if he liked it or not. after their sexy thing in the showers, they got into their clothes, not talking at all. as they walked to the door, kook this time, held joon back and gave him a soaring kiss. joon felt breathless and watched his enemy walking away.

*what the hell.....?!*

_____________________

jimin woke freshed up. it was a long time ago, that he had such a good rest. as he gave pained huffs out, while stretching his bones, hope came out of the kitchen with a plate.

"whats this?" "food" "i am not hungry" "u are, u are starving" "i am not" "u are. i saw your skinny ass. so shut up and eat" "really! i am not hungry" "jimin, u are underweight, your body is starting to consume your muscles, without them, u cant dance. so? are u gonna eat now?" "bossy much?!" "dont give me sass, boy" jimin crossed his arms and stared at the plate. his stomach grumbled. he was starving indeed, but... every ounce of fat could destroy his career.

"why are u so invested in me?! thats not normal for a teacher" "says who? why u think i am a teacher? and i already told u, u are my best student and i dont like how u are treating yourself. u wont make it on the world stage, if u continue like this" "why does it matter to u anyway?! its my life, my future...." "shut the fuck up u stubborn little shit! i was there. i was like u. i was never satisfied with myself, even everyone praised me. i almost killed myself and i wont hell let happen it to u. u are not going to fuck your life with your fucking insecurities. i dont care, if u want my help or not. but u will do as i say and u will conquer the world after u graduated. u can hate me all u want, i dont care, but i wont let u destroy yourself. do u understand?!" jimin looked stunned and started to cry again. "no...nobody ever...." "see, thats why i am a teacher. i care for u"

____________________________

joon needed to touch kook. it was urgent. but it was late, everyone was in the dorms and already asleep. joon was highwired, he tried to think of other things, even did his homework in advance, but.... kook never left his mind. his mind gave him delicious pictures of kooks body, how it glistened with sweat on the field, how his abs looked like, when he changed, how his wonderful developed leg muscles played under the skin, how..... shit....

joon hissed and grabbed his phone, stood up and walked out of his room.

# be there in 5 sec. let me in #

# what? why? #

# need to talk #

# its late kim! i am sleeping #

# u not, or u wouldnt text back #

# u are a shithead #

# i know, now open #

kook sighed and made his way to his door and indeed joon stood there in all his glory.

"what u want?! do u know how late it is?!" kook whispered, but joon shoved him aside and walked into his room. "wow, u should clean up from time to time.... and u were playing ... what is it?" "overwatch. did u just came here to insult my cleanliness?" "what cleanliness? looks like a hurrican went through here" "asshole. .... what u wanna talk?" kook sighed and plopped down on his bed.

"i.... i need to try something" "huh? wanna play overwatch?" "no, idiot.... i rather play with u" joon pushed kooks body back and layed on him. "hey, no! go to your room, i am tired" but joon didnt listen. as kook was only in his shorts, it was easy for joons mouth to lick his chest and suck on his nipples.

"joon, come on. i dont wanna fuck tonight" "i didnt say anything about fucking, did i?!" "then what u are doing?" "tasting u.... i didnt really had a chance before" "huh?" kook was baffled. he never imagined, that joon would be like that. or act like that. his hands were gentle on his skin, his lips and tongue were heaven. it was true, before tonight, kook was always the one, who was teasing joon. joon only had fucked him and jerked him off.