6. juice or no juice

tae watched his team. it was funny. for months joon and kook were like cats and dogs, but since a few weeks, they were almost civil with each other and the rest of the team. tae looked at yoongi, his room mate and crooked a brow. yoongi shrugged and kicked the ball to tae.

"dont u think they acting weird?" "weirder than normally?" yoongi smirked. "kinda...." "look, tae, just enjoy it, okay? anything is better, then have them going onto each others throats again.... and by the way, nobody is weirder than u" "bullshit! there are plenty weirder people out there" "yeah sure, tell yourself that" yoongi chuckled and ran for the ball. tae watched him and sighed.

they werent bestest friends, they.... honestly, yoongi tolerated him, listened to his concerns, gave him advice, showed him tricks with the chicks, trained with him, motivated him, held him, when he cried, but that was all. tae on the other side had hearty eyes, everytime they found the guy. he was so hopeless in love with his mate, that it hurt, seeing him with girls, or anyone else. he tried skinship a lot, like hugging, or snuggleling up to him, when they watched a game or netflix, but as mentioned before, yoongi tolerated him. when he had enough, he pushed tae away. and he never let him sleep in his bed. that was his one rule.

in fact the both knew each other since childhood, living in the same city and neighbourhood. also was yoongi the one, who helped tae with his firsts. first soccer game, first goal, first beer, first cigarette, first driving lesson, first hangover, first jerk off, first flirting, first date, first kiss.... yeah, contrary to his behaviour, yoongi "the expert", helped tae in any way possible. only sex was off the table, to taes dismay. not that he never tried, but everytime the fooling around got too far and too hot for yoongis taste, he pushed tae away as always.

outside he treated tae like everyone else of his close friends, also to taes dismay. he wanted to be so much more.

______________________________

"u going to that party?" "u mean "THE" party?" kook grinned at joon, who nodded. "course, already picked an outfit. what about u?" joon looked at kook and grinned back. "i am going naked" "u what?!" "i think i will make quite an entrance" "u crazy u know?!" kook tapped joons head, what made joon laugh out. "yeah" and turned to his locker. kook returned to change his clothes, when he abruptly turned around again. "u arent serious, right?" kook looked at the bare back of him, astonished by the huge tattoo of a dragon on it. in all encounters, he never had the chance to take a good look at it. joon turned around and laughed. "why? u jealous?" kook scoffed. "no, but it would be embarrassing, right?" joon laughed more and threw his shirt onto kooks head.

"we will see" "no, kim, i am serious! dont come to the party in your birthsuit!" "why not?! if he wants to scare the girls off, let him do it" tae tuned in and came around the corner. "please dont! i really need some action this weekend, or i will throw myself onto taehyung!" yoongi tuned in too from the other side. taes cheeks became red and he looked flustered. kook noticed.

"yoongs, i think tae wouldnt like that" he teased the poor guy. yoongi peeked around the corner of the lockers and pursed his lips. "he should feel honored if i would fuck with him, i am the grand prize here anyway" "oh please! u are a pain in the ass, nothing more dickhead!" joon mocked. yoongi smirked back. "u wish, namjoonie, u wish!" and walked back to his locker. tae looked confused and felt like it. was this now an invitation to try again, if yoongi wouldnt score at the party, or just teasing, knowing he was okay with having sex?! tae looked at kook for something.

kook sighed, motioned him to the door and got into his clothes.

_____________________

"u are feeling better" jhope smiled at his student after an intense practice. "what gave it away?" jimin sighed and dried his sweatty face with a towel. "your dance and body" "i feel better.... thank u by the way"