7. chances

"taetae.....taetae....." tae looked into yoongis face and panted. yoongis moans were more than he could handle......

HOLD UP!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? LETS GO BACK!

____________________

the party was fully on, loud music, alcohol, horny students, what can go wrong?

tae lost his sight on yoongi a while ago, he watched kook flirting around, joon flexing his sexyness (he thought he had) to the twinks and taes face gave a disgusting look, after he saw one of them fanning himself. he never understood why joon would like guys like these sluts. he himself didnt like any other guy then yoongi. he was the only manley exception tae made. girls were okay, not that he wasnt attracted to them, it was just that his heart was fixed on yoongi.

as he was leaning against the wall, watching his team mates and friends and strangers embarrassing themselves in one way or the other, a girl, drunken, came to him. she smiled at him, brushed his hair out of his face, leaned in and whispered into his ear "why dont u come with me? lets have some fun" tae shrugged, he had nothing interesting to do anyway and maybe some sex would stir his mind of yoongi a bit.

as they walked up the stairs, the devil himself came down. "hey, tae.... whos this?" "i didnt get her name and frankly i dont care" he tried to walk by him, but the girl held his shirt. "why dont u come with us?" she suggested, after she looked yoongi up and down. yoongi smirked and looked at tae, who just shrugged.

as they entered the room, yoongis mouth was already on hers, shoving at her clothes, made her giggle breathlessly. tae looked at them and turned around, he wasnt in the mood anymore, but as he took a step, his arm was held tightly.

"where u think u going?" "leave u alone and do what u gonna do?" "she asked us both" tae shrugged disintrested. "looks like u are into each other. i dont wanna disturb u two" "no u stay!" the girl whined. yoongi gave tae a crooked brow and pulled him to them. "stay" he lowly said into taes face. shit.... the hot flushes again...not that voice.... oh my mighty anubis take him right to the pit, rip his heart out and let him go to his aftermath.....

taes forhead touched yoongis and he took a deep breath. yoongi smiled knowingly. he turned to the girl. "hey, lay on the bed, just let me get him into the mood, okay?" he whispered. the girl nodded and made herself comfortable, giddy to get some boy on boy action.

yoongi slowly and carefully kissed tae, with opened eyes, watching him. he was feeling him up, slowly getting his hands under taes shirt, caressing the warm, smooth skin, circleling the nobs. taes breath came out in short puffs, yoongi could feel the goosebumps building, it made him determind. he shoved his hands aggressively into taes jeans, grabbed the glorious globes and kneeded them, pushing taes body into his.

"shit....." tae moaned. "are u in the mood now?" tae nodded at him. the girl clapped her hands. "lets get going" yoongi guided tae to the bed and gave him time with her. reluctantly, tae kissed her and felt her up, but he wasnt there really. he wanted yoongi and only him.

he looked at yoongi, while his tongue was in the girls mouth, saw that typical smirk, reached out and pressed his mouth back on yoongis.

________________________

joon was livid! kook was at the pool, fooling around with a girl! before he was aware of himself, he stomped over and stood over them with crossed arms.

kook almost immidiatley noticed him, but tried to ignore the cockblocker. after a while (seconds), kook looked at joon annoyed and plopped his lips from the girl.

"what?!" "we need to talk" "dont want to, as u can see i am busy" "i dont care" he grabbed kook and heaved him from the lounge chair. kook pushed him, joon pushed him back, kook pushed him harder and like in a comedy, joon grabbed kooks shirt and both fell into the water. the girl jumped yelping up and looked shocked at the bodies under the water.