: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Levi silently listened to their short conversation, remembering the girl from the previous day when she had questioned the reason of dropping the bodies of the deceased soldiers.

"Bu-But-"

"We have no other choice. They'll be slowing down our horses if we keep them, besides, they're deceased already.."

"But!-"

"There is no buts. You must get used to this. You will face more difficult decisions in the near future since you're in the scouts regiment, should've thought about that before you've signed into it.."

"Ye-Yes sir.."

"What about you [Y/N]? I might be a bit late about this, but I've heard that you injured your arm before." Eren spoke in worried tone, his eyes lowering down to her arms.

[Y/N]'s eyes widened before they softened, her left hand traveling towards her right arm—where she had injured herself before the expedition was executed— caressing it gently.

"I'm perfectly fine now, no need to worry about it." She reassured, shaking her head. "What about you? Have you been feeling a bit different than before.. like after you discovered you were able to become a titan..."

Levi averted his gaze from the cup in his hand to take a brief glance at the [H/C] haired, 'Quick to change the conversation about herself.. selfless much..?'

He wondered internally before sighing in silence, taking a small mouthful of the tea he had. 'Those selfless ones are usually the first to die..since they intend on to sacrifice themselves for their loved ones..'

His dangerous irises sharply took one last glance at [Y/N], furrowing his eyebrows, before turning his attention to the clock.

'Where are the rest?' He wondered, growing impatient. "Yeah, Mikasa and the others are coming with commander Erwin." Eren told [Y/N], before asking another question.

"How come you aren't with them?" He asked her, earning a flushed face [Y/N]. "We-Well it might have to do with me sleeping late yesterday.." She admitted timidly.

Her words concerned Eren, was something bothering her? "Are you okay? Did something scare you? Or have you been having nightmares?" She was bombarded by the brunette's question, causing her to feel flustered.

"No no no!" She instantly denied, "Please don't worry much, it's futile, just unnecessary thoughts swirling in my head, nothing more!" She blurted out, stopping Eren from saying anything further.

"Are you sure?"
"Very! No need to worry." She nodded reassuringly with a warm smile spread on her face. Eren watched her warm expression before automatically smiling back—"Alright, but if anything is bothering you, you can talk to me ok?"

Warmth enveloped her heart once she heard those words, "Of course! I'll keep that in mind."

"I apologize for being late

"I apologize for being late."

Commander Erwin's voice rang out throughout the room once he entered it, alongside with the other soldiers which both Eren and [Y/N] recognized them as their friends.

The reddish brunette gasped lightly before approaching the [H/C] haired, "[Y/N].." she spoke in a soft voice, happy to see her childhood friend again.

"Sasha. Hey." [Y/N] responded with a smile, pulling her to a side-hug which Sasha leaned in gratefully.

"What's the reason for this gathering?" Asked Levi once all of them settled down, "It's regarding the female titan," Erwin stated.

"We have one last chance and we might be able to capture it." He added, unfolding a large paper which showed the map of the Stohess District in Wall Sina.

"I'll be exposing the operation right after Armin Arlelt explains a very important information regarding the female titan." Erwin's icy blue eyes traveled towards the blonde male, who stiffened under his sight.

"He was able to identify the suspect." Eren's emerald green irises averted from the commander and towards his comrade. "Armin?"

The called male bit his lower lip, sighing out in uneasiness. "Who was it, Armin?" Eren asked the question everyone was pondering about; including the [H/C] haired female.

Her gaze switched from Eren to Armin, tilting her head to the side as she began to think about who can possibly be the person inside the titan.

His ocean blue orbs lowered down to the Woden table, heart racing in a quick pace that caused his chest to feel tightened.

"Well.." He croaked out, everyone's attention fixated on him. "I can start out by saying—this person was a part of the one-hundred and fourth cadet corps.. and trained with us by our side.."

Armin's words struck everyone like lightening, [Y/N] could see the terror visible in Eren's eyes right after Armin spoke.

She was confused, who was it? Who was this person that have been trained alongside with them only to be an enemy?

'The female titan..'

The image of the titan flashed in her head. 'Blonde hair. Icy blue eyes.'

Those were the only two features she was able to catch from the skinless titan. 'A person with blonde hair and icy blue eyes..' She frowned, her head drifting towards the previous members of the 104th cadet corps.

However, the only person she could think of beside Krista, suddenly appeared in her thoughts as memories began to replay in her head.

"Go easy on me Annie.."

"It won't be a fair fight if I did.."

"Do you give up?"
"I give up! I give up!"

"You almost pulled out my arms."
"Sorry for going to hard, but lets continue.."

"The suspect is.." Commander Erwin began, [Y/N]'s eyes dilated in shock as she realized who the suspect was.

"Annie Leonhart."

(ANNIE BESTIE-)(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

(ANNIE BESTIE-)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)