Parallel Brane: Sakuya fires invisible knives. The knives start to become visible as they move.

Perfect Maid: After being attacked by an enemy, she moves aside in an instant and surrounds them with knives.

Propelling Silver: Sakuya surrounds herself with knives, which act as a shield of sorts.

Sight of Distant Blade: Sakuya fires a knife that stops in midair, but resumes its movement after a couple of seconds.

Vanishing Everything: Sakuya stops time and teleports.

Trace on: able to trace anything into your hand

Zafkiel:

First Bullet Aleph (一の弾アレフ, Arefu): Accelerates external time on its target. Kurumi frequently uses this bullet to increase her own speed in battle.

Second Bullet Bet (二の弾ベート, Bēto): Slows down the external time on its target. Used to stall an approaching enemy, this bullet is an alternative to the Seventh Bullet in case Kurumi wants to save time.

Third Bullet Gimmel (三の弾ギメル, Gimeru): Speeds up internal time to cause the subject to age.

Fourth Bullet Dalet (四の弾ダレット, Daretto): Rewinds time on a target. However, despite restoring physical injuries, it cannot resurrect those who are already dead.

Fifth Bullet Hei (五の弾ヘイ, Hei): Allows Kurumi to see a glimpse of the future. Overuse of this bullet strains Kurumi's mind from the sheer amount of visions seen.

Sixth Bullet Vav (六の弾ヴァヴ, Vavu): Sends the consciousness of its target into the body of a past version of themselves. Consequently, since only the mind is sent back, the Reiryoku and time spent on traveling is reset with every loop. However, unlike the Twelfth Bullet, the user is only able to travel back to a few days at maximum regardless of how much time is used. Due to giving a thank you kiss to Shido for saving her from Kotori, this bullet was left sealed for Kurumi after the events of Volume 4.

Seventh Bullet Zayin (七の弾ザイン, Zain): Temporarily freezes the target's time.

Eighth Bullet Het (八の弾へット, Hetto): Creates a temporal clone of the target.

Ninth Bullet Tet (九の弾テット, Tetto): Allows Kurumi to share her senses with someone in a different time or dimension.

Tenth Bullet Yud (十の弾ユッド, Yuddo): Peeks into the past of any object struck. By using this bullet on herself, Kurumi was able to regain her memories from her amnesia.

Eleventh Bullet Yud Aleph (十一の弾ユッド・アレフ, Yuddo Arefu): Sends its target to the future. The distance of time traveled forward is exponentially proportional to the amount of time and Reiryoku spent. After the effects of the bullet wears off, users are sent back to their original time period.

Twelfth Bullet Yud Bet (十二の弾ユッド・ベート, Yuddo Betto) Sends its target to the past. It has the same drawback as the Eleventh Bullet in terms of cost for the length of time traveled. After the effects of the bullet wears off, users are sent back to their original time period.

Spell Cards:

​Silver Sign - Silver Bound: Sakuya fires many knives that bounce around the battlefield. Although weak, they're extremely hard to avoid.

Illusion Sign - Killer Doll: Sakuya surrounds herself with dozens of knives, which she then throws at the enemy simultaneously.

Time Sign - Perfect Square: Sakuya slows down time and throws several knives that stay still, but resume movement as soon as Sakuya removes the spell.

Time Sign - Imaginary Vertical Time: Sakuya throws a knife, but a distortion in space-time causes it to multiply.

Light Speed - C. Ricochet: Sakuya throws a knife that reflects at lightspeed.

Buriallusion - Phantasmic Killer: Sakuya summons several dozens of knives, which home on the enemy from every possible direction.

Scarred Soul - Soul Sculpture: Sakuya's eyes turn red and she goes into a berserk mode, where her speed and range increase greatly.

Speed Sign - Luminous Richochet: Knife that reflects back and forth across the screen repeatedly.

Time Sign - Sakuya's Special Stopwatch: Sakuya projects special fields. If a foe steps inside these fields, their movements will slow down.

Bewitched Sword - Silver Blade: Makes her knives slow down time when hitting the enemy.

Bewitched Weapon - Another Dimension of Silver: Sakuya casts a barrier that protects her from most enemy projectiles.

Sakuya's World: Sakuya stops time for as long as she wants.

Equipments:

Knives: Sakuya carries an infinite amount of knives that she can either fire as projectiles, or use as melee weapons, though she prefers the former. All of her knives are made of silver, so they deal more damage to unholy creatures.

Jack the Ludo Bile - Jack The Ripper: A pair of orbs that follow Sakuya around and fire knives automatically. It fires multiple knives in several directions at the same time.

Misdirection - Power Direction: Another pair of orbs similar to Jack The Ripper, but it shoots many knives in a straight direction.

Lunar Dial: A stopwatch that she can use to stop time. She can also use it as a projectile that freezes time for an enemy.

Likes: Females, Mapo Tofu, Knives, Sweets, Tea, Azur Lane, Iron Blood, Sukura Empire, Royal Navy, Eagle Union

Dislike: Males, Sirens, Rude People, Lolicon, Yandere, War

Personality: she will lack emotion when she reincarnated and the ship girls will help him how to feel emotion in the future, airhead, rarely smile (For now) in the future he will start to smile more

She will get stronger and more abilities from other anime in the future

her battleship will be in next chapter