Coffins Company?

Y/n right now can be seen laying on his bed after a conversation with someone from another world. This makes him very nervous to the point he will scream, but since he doesn't want to die yet. . . he tries to act tough as he can.

(Message-M)

Y/n(M): Question, What will you do when you have people from a game you play inside your house?

He clicks the send button before he turns off his phone and thinks about the people that live with him right now.

"Asking my fellow people in discord is the right decision. Since most of them are King Weebs, while I am just amateur weebs. What kind of re-*

*DING!*

"Wow, that's fast. Maybe they are online right now. Better check out the message"

He opens his phone to check the response they give to him. But he notices something legendary that he finds is impossible.

[Notification: "Discord" +999 unread message.]

Y/n: What the f*ck? I just leave it for 4 seconds? What response do they give to me?

Superhot_boys: @Y/n_MC If males, be the best friend, they are the best homie you will find.

Imnotahacker_ok: @Superhit_boys I can agree with you this time.

Not_a_milf_simp: @Y/n_MC If a female character, especially your waifu, makes them fall in love with you, then married, have countless of 👌🏻👈🏻.

Asimp_weird: @Y/n_MC Having a family with a character from the game is more valuable than being female in our World. Well, we weebs after all. Have weird dream.

FaithSavior: @Y/n_MC Since you say this, I wonder if there is a book where they make our waifu isekai to our world. The title will be [Another World gets Isekai'd to My World].

Y/n: Interesting idea. I hope someone make the books.

Somebody message Y/n on the DM board. He then opened it to see someone asking him a question.

NotBronya: @Y/n_MC What is isekai'd? If you don't mind Bronya Asking.

Y/n(M): Who are you?

NotBronya: Bronya are the people in 'Weebs team.'

Y/n(M): Then how you don't know what Isekai is? Wait, are you using your little brother's phone?

NotBronya: No, Bronya doesn't have a little brother.

Y/n(M): Why do you speak in the third person? Why not speak normally?

NotBronya: Bronya always speaks like this with someone. Don't mind how Bronya talks.

Y/n(M): This is a message, try to message "I".

NotBronya: I.

Y/n(M): Bruh. Well, Isekai, meaning 'Different world' or 'Otherworld ' is a Japanese genre of light novels, manga, anime, and video games that revolve around a person who is transported to and has to survive in another world, such as a fantasy world, virtual world, planet or parallel universe. This plot device allows the audience to learn about the new world at the same pace as the protagonist.

NotBronya: Bronya sees, Thank you for telling Bronya about this information. Bronya got what they wanted now.

Y/(M): NP. You can search on uncle google too, there is a website named Wiki, it has plenty of information.