Episode 101: Ako Shirabe!

"I'll save Major Land if it's the last thing I do!"

Hello everyone and welcome to the 101st Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Today's episode is all about the young princess of Music, Ako Shirabe!

Origins

Ako is one of the main protagonists of Suite Precure, which first aired on TV Asahi on February 6, 2011. She's voiced by Rumi Õkubo. While Suite never got a dub, I'd imagine her dub VA would be Erica Lindbeck, who also voices Natalie and Eli. Her alter ego is Cure Muse.

Background and Personality

Ako is the princess of Major Land, the kingdom of music. While she's sweet and considering to other younger kids, she's rather hostile towards teenagers and young adults.

Inclusion and Role in the Show

Like the rest of the Suite Precure girls, Ako made her debut in Season 2 starting in Episode 80: A Music Making Team! She's a rather minor character in the series and doesn't appear too much in the series.

Relationships with Other Characters

Hibiki, Kanade and Ellen: Ako's friends and teammates.

Natalie and Emiru: Ako's BYCFFs, standing for "Best Young Cure Friends Forever". The other cures hate her for having a bad influence on Ako and Emiru.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Next episode will be Ira! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!