Episode 94: Rocko!

"Day is a very dangerous day..."

Hello everyone and welcome to the 94th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Today's episode is all about the Australian Wallaby, Rocko!

Origins

Rocko is the main protagonist and title character of her show, Rocko's Modern Life, which first aired on Nickelodeon on September 18, 1993. He's voiced by Carlos Alazraqui.

Background and Personality

Rocko is an Australian Wallaby who emigrated to the U.S. He's very moral, sensible and a bit timid, but still compassionate, which leads to other characters easily exploiting it and taking advantage of it.

Inclusion and Role in the Show

Rocko made his debut in Episode 100: The Season 2 Finale, alongside Heffer and Filbert and the Healin Good girls. He's also a pretty minor character, but gets some screentime occasionally.

Relationships with Other Characters

Heffer and Filbert: Rocko's best friends. They all share a close bond with each other.

SpongeBob SquarePants: A close Nicktoon friend. The staff behind his show helped pave the way to SpongeBob's success after his show's cancelation.

Haruhi Suzumiya: Rocko isn't to pleased for nearly getting in trouble when Haruhi brought him and his friends to her school.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Next episode will be about Nodoka Hanadera! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!