Chapter 27

I yelled out for her, but she wouldn't respond" it's your big sis! Momma and poppa are gone! We can live together in peace now! I have someone who I want you to meet! Shes the love of my life and I would love for you to meet her! Shes really kind and will accept you! We can teach you about earth and we can be a family again!"

Once I finished yelling that out I felt something metal Peirce my stomach. I felt no pain, I just looked down as I saw a spear. I ripped it out as the wound closed up, there were multiple spears randomly thrown and I dodged every single one of them

" Sis, I know you can hear me, you need to snap out of it!" I said dodging a spear that was aimed at my head, Alyssa was always consumed by her own pocket dimensions Everytime she used them, that's why they can only be used once unless your  advanced.

A heard of spears flew at me and I stomped my foot and raised my hands, a shield forming around me" sis you idiot! I need you to snap the fuck out of it!" I yelled

" your name is Alyssa Stewart! Of the dragon clan! You were born at 6:55 pm on sundown!. You never had the greatest family but you always loved your big sister! Remember when we would sneak out and play in the garden when momma and poppa weren't looking! Remember we loved playing with our my little pony set so much we would even fight over it!"

" We loved drawing ourselves together in a pretty land of flowers! You were there for me when I had nobody! Don't you remember you idiot snap out of it!" I yelled and the spears stopped, I looked up and lowered my shield, footsteps can be heard" sis...is that you" I said walking closer...