chapter 2

Mei fell to the floor, her dragon roared and Got ready to run at Kiana" shh, it's okay.. she's okay" Kiana soothed the dragon, the dragon feeling his former masters hand on his scales.

" Fly away now, I have to bring her back, she's gonna be fine" the dragon listened and flew away, Kiana picked Mei up and brought her back.

Hours later...

Everyone was getting treated at the Hyperion, while also being repaired.
Kiana locked herself up in her room, the encounter with Mei replayed in her mind like it was on loop.

Kiana sat against the door with her knees up to her chest and her head down

Hello human, are you gonna give up now

"Why..." Kiana said confusing the second personality

What are you talking about?

"Why do you hate humanity so much" Kiana asked in a low voice, just stairing at the cealing

What's your deal?

"Just answer the question" Kiana said in a more serious tone.

...

You don't need to know my reasons for hating humanity, all you need to do is let me activate the core.

" I'm not doing that"

Fine then... Don't expect Mei to care when she sees you, she tried to kill you,it's obvious she doesn't care anymore

Kiana clenched her teeth"Mei...she...she loves me...she wouldn't hurt me...she had to...have a reason"Kiana said holding back tears.

Ha! She did hurt you and nearly killed you at that, your nobody to her anymore, not even a lover

"She...she"

She doesn't care, what will she say when she finds out you knocked her out and locked her in a cell

" Then I won't tell her"

So you would lie to her

"She'll leave again"

Tsk...selfish

Someone knocked on her door and she decided to not answer it" it's me, Einstein, please don't do this again, Mei Is awake she wants to talk to you

She's going to yell at you, she hates you

" tell her I'm coming now" Kiana said doing her best to ignore the voice in her head" okay, the door code is M425" Kiana got up went into the bathroom.

She tried to examine the scars she had from training in the mirror, but they had already healed leaving no scars behind.

"Why can't I just be a normal Valkyrie, I can't even keep scars, I'm just a monster..." Kiana cried, she tried wiping her tears and compose herself for mei.

But the tears kept coming and she couldn't stop them.

10 minutes later...

Kiana finished crying and got up, she looked in the mirror" I look disgusting...Mei wouldn't want to see me like this" Kiana did her best to make it look like she wasn't crying, and didn't want to do her braids so she left her hair out, she walked to Mei's cell with barley any emotion.

Seeing the countless others that either passed out from all thet honkai energy, or got injured by the mechas. She couldn't even protect her team.

Once Kiana reached the cell, she hesatated before entering the code. Kiana took a deep breath in, then out before entering the code.

Once Kiana saw Mei

She looked normal, no horns and no purple glowy eyes, her eyes looked just like how Kiana remembered them. Kiana walked in and looked up, everyone was already in a different room to watch the cameras.

"Hello Kiana" Mei said standing up, the only thing separating them was the glass"hello"

"Its been a long time...I never imagined our Reunion would be like this, through a glass" Mei said just staring blankly at Kiana. Kiana smiled" I'm sorry that it isn't much, it is kinda weird talking to you through a glass though" Kiana said with a small laugh

Mei was angry, Kiana was completely ignoring the root of the problem" when will you listen"Mei said in a soft tone"what do you mean?" Kiana said in fake confusion

"You completely ignore others around you and do things all on your own! You never even let me help you! I left to protect you but you still act like everything's okay!"

"..."

Mei got even angrier" answer me!"Kiana couldn't respond, so she did the only thing she could. She walked out. She couldn't handle all this pressure

Kiana leaned against the door, she just stood there shaking
Trying to calm her breathing.

She couldn't be around anyone right now, so she walked off, and since the Hyperion was getting repairs it wasn't flying. So she walked off deep into the forrest, not caring how many times the voice told her they were going to leave her.

When Kiana felt that she was far away enough she sat down and burring her knees up to her chest.

And she just let it all out, all the tears she had been holding back had finally escaped. She just sat there crying for hours until she heard voices in the distance.

She didn't want to go back, she couldn't go back. They would think she's weak, useless, an abomination. What normal Valkyries wounds
disappear in under a hour.

So she ran. She ran further and further into the forest not caring about how exhausted she was.

She had exhausted herself so much that she passed out...