Chapter 15

I woke up in a soft comfortable bed, much unlike the uncomfortable ones at the hospital, I sit up and look around" where am I..." I look over to my side and there is Mei, bags under her eyes. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping.

I move some hair out of her face, she's in cat pajamas. She knows the cat ones were always my favorite on her. I smiled, I laid down and played with her hair, soon she started to stirr.

" Good morning" I smiled" morning love, how are you feeling" Mei said putting a hand on my leg" I'm a better than yesterday, my head is still spinning a bit" I said turning to my side to get a better look at her" that was actually a week ago"

Mei said softly and my eyes widened" I've been asleep for a week?!" Mei nodded" they didn't know when you were gonna wake up, I was so scared that I was gonna lose you" Mei had tears falling past her cheeks" don't worry, I'm okay, So how is Veliona, seele and bronya doing"

I asked as I consoled her, Mei wiped her tears and began to speak" their doing okay, their together now and are happy...I want us to be that way" Mei whispered the last part but I heard it anyway. I held out my arms and she climbed on top of me and laid on my breasts" you know I love you...right" Mei nodded against her breasts.

" You know I'm happy with you right" I said softly as she lifted her face, her chin resting on my breast" yeah" Mei mumbled" i love you Mei, and we're both happy with each other right" Mei nodded" we are a happy couple, it doesn't matter what tries to get in between us we will always be there for each other" I said before kissing her, lifting her up a bit so it was more comfortable.

She slid her hand under my shirt as the kiss got more heated" w-wait, I'm not ready yet" I said between kisses. Mei stopped" then that's okay we can try another time" Mei said with a smile and laid beside me, wrapping one hand on my waist.

"Kiana" she said after a couple minutes, looking over at me" yeah babe" I said looking over at her holding her waist" are you angry at me" Mei said sitting up and playing with her fingers" why would I be angry at you" I said sitting up and putting a hand on her shoulder, she didn't respond and looked down as her bangs covered her face.

" Is it about the sex, because I'm not angry I'm just not ready" Mei shook her head" no it's not that...I almost killed you..." I tilted my head in confusion" what are you talking about?" I questioned

" I-I took a deadly swing at you while Sirin was in control, I was so angry at her that I wasn't thinking, and then I saw a syringe roll over and I just injected you with it without reading" Mei covered her face as she cried into her hands.

I held her in my arms as she cried" it's not your fault" I said softly " yes it is! What if it was poison! You would be dead and it would be my fault!" Mei yelled" I could have killed you!" Mei yelled again crying harder. My eyes softened at the sight of Mei loudly crying in my arms.

" I don't blame you, it wasn't your fault you were angry I get it. I would be angry to if the person I loved was held captive believing some stupid sob story and would eventually die of starvation and thirst" Mei got quiet and looked up, her eyes puffy as more tears fell from her eyes" so y-your not mad, you don't blame me"

I wiped a tear from her eye with my thumb" no I don't hun" she burried her face in my breasts" didn't know you were a boobs person" I chuckled" shush" she mumbled and I laid down and we just cuddled with each other.

With bronya and seele

Bryonya was cuddling seele, her hair out of pigtails and just in a tank top and shorts. And Seele was reading a manga in just a shirt and shorts blue skirt that was under pajama pants" Hey Seele" bronya said and Seele bookmarked her book and placed it on the nightstand" yeah" Seele responded" are you doing okay, you haven't been yourself since everything went down a week ago"

Seele stayed quiet, Bronya sat up and looked at her, Seeles face barley had emotion" tell me what's wrong, how can I help" Bronya said" I've been trying to get her to tell me that for days" Bronya turned her head to the fimiliar voice, it was Veliona.

" Please tell me, I can't help if I don't know what's wrong" Seele gritted her teeth" I'm useless okay..." Seele said with a shaky voice fighting back tears" what are you talking about your not useless" Bronya tried to out a hand on her shoulder but Seele smacked it away

" yes the hell I am! I couldn't do anything and I cowered in fear and let Veliona get hurt because I was to weak to fight anything! I'm useless to all of you I don't get why I'm even around! I'm just dead weight to all of you! It would be better if I just drop dead!" Seele ran off leaving Bronya speechless.

Her eyes wide with shock, Veliona had to run after her, not being able to be too far away from Seele for to long.

Seele pov

I sat down against the fountain with my knees to my chest" Seele...do you...really think that about yourself, I never heard you think such a thing" Veliona said sitting beside her.

"I-i'm just a weakling who can't do anything by herself, I couldn't even help when Sirin took over Kiana's body again and I let you get hurt"Veliona suddenly hugged Seele.

" stop it...stop saying those things about yourself. I care about you, Bronya cares about you, your not a weakling. You were strong enough to bring Bronya back and get through my chains, you were strong enough to get past the puppets, you helped Bronya when we went to all those different worlds, you did all of that, can't you see your worth"

Seele began to cry, hugging Veliona back" shh, it's okay let it all out. If you ever feel this way again. Don't hesitate to tell me or Bronya or Kiana, we're all here for you" Seele cried loudly as they sat there hugging each other. Bronya watched as she felt she didn't need to intervene as Veliona had it covered.