Chapter 13

"well I just need to stay in this body until I get the notice all the creatures are gone" Sirin explained" creatures?" Sirin sighed in annoyance and explained everything" s-so...she's dying" Mei covered her mouth and Sirin smiled

Sirin pushed her against the wall and held her by her neck" and if you ever wanna see her again your gonna do everything I tell you to do" Sirin smiled while choking her.

"W-what are you doing" Mei said struggling to breathe,Sirin finally let her go, Mei coughed as she was released" I want you to kill Seele for me" Mei's eyes widened" no! That's what i won't do for you! She loves bronya and hasn't gotten to tell her yet! She's just a kid!"

Mei yelled" well that's tough, and if you don't do it I will make sure Kiana doesn't come back, I'm fulfilling what I said it would do" Sirin said with an evil smile, Mei looked up at her with gritted teeth"don't try anything funny now, because I will make sure Kiana never gets out"

Sirin said" so this was your plan all along huh, you didn't really wanna help Kiana all you wanted to do was take her body for yourself. So you called honkai beasts and had them invading her mind eventually poisoning her so she was forced to make a heavy decision, then you distracted me and is forcing me to do your dirty work"

Sirin laughed evily" finally someone got it, and while that idiot is in there fighting honkai beasts still believing that sob story I told her I'm out here going to finally finish what I started. Now get your ass up and kill Seele before I do it myself and trust me I will not be mercyful"

Mei's heart rate increased at the thought of killing Seele, she didn't wanna do it, she so badly wanted to attack Sirin but if she did that she would never let Kiana go.

"F-fine...I'll do what you want, just promise me you'll let Kiana go" Sirin smiled and shrugged her shoulders" fine...you know, it's funny" Sirin said getting close to Mei's face.

" what is..." Mei said between her teeth" you were the one that said you were gonna kill me, and look we're I have you now..."Mei continued to glare at her" now lets go, we have things to do, and to make it more fun you should transform"

Sirin smiled" and I want you to do it in front of bryona" Mei transformed and they went off to do a disgusting deed...