𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐- 𝐇𝐢, 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I know that look." I commented. "No man, lately every time I see her it's just different than before. You know, she's lighter and she's happier. She's just less... Alex." Nate explained. "Blair's the same, I wonder why Alex is huh Chuck?" Beckett spoke a I smiled, "Alex does have a certain glow to her doesn't she?" I spoke.

✯✯✯

Alex's POV

"𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 Nate is some rose in the back of a town car, but with Chuck it's different." I told the girls. "Anthony is just a monster who always is complicated, he makes everything complicated but Prince Theodore is security detail and a high speed chase to the Pierre after it's over." Blair gushed. "Oooo!" I oohed. "I can see you on the cover of HELLO! already." S beamed. "Yeah well try the New York Times, Alex and I are going to be the new IT Girls on the front cover." Blair bragged.

"We've been chosen for A Night Out With, and I plan to give them the best night out ever." I smiled. "What with Chuck Bass?" My sister mocked as we nearly got to the hall, "Says you Miss Beckett." I joked. "You're both insane!" Serena squealed. "Says the girl with a Humphrey." Blair and I sassed giggling before walking inside.

✯✯✯

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐳 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 my ears as I began to spin with Chuck, "Have you told Nate yet?" I asked him. "Have you?" He wondered as I met his eyes. "Why would I, it's not his business." I replied. "You look fucking hot." Chuck hissed in my ear as I went to spin away, "And you're a horny teen." I fired back spinning towards Nate. "Hey." He spoke to me. "No." I replied spinning and landing into Anthony.

"Ahh long time no see princess." Anthony grinned as we began to spin, "You're sick." I told him. "Oh I'm sick? Whose fucking their boyfriends best friend?" He sneered in my ear. "Oh you're such a sociopath." I glowered as Chuck whispered to Anthony, "You're pathetic brother." He hissed before I went back over to him and danced with him. "Are you okay?" He wondered. "Not even close." I mumbled.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐧 my bed arms tangled with Chuck's as we made out, "Who knew you could kiss so good?" I asked him smirking as his hand ran up the back of my thigh. "You looked hot on Anthony's arm today, even if you didn't like it." He husked at me. "Is that all I am to you, an accessory?" I asked pulling his lip down with my teeth causing a growl to slip from his lips.

"Next to him... yes." He smirked kissing my lips and flipping me on top of him. "But next to me you're so much more." Chuck smirked. "Well I can't stay on you remember? Because we want Nate to think you're just doing him a little favour so I don't go with the likes of a stranger." I reminded Bass pulling him up and planting a couple harsh kisses on his lips.

"And anyway, you'd have to learn how to behave yourself first." I smirked kissing him once more. "I can never behave around you..." He purred as we were interrupted by the shouts of Dorota. "Miss Alex, Mr Nate here for you!" She shouted causing me to let go of Chuck and him to fall on the bed. "Go out the fire escape." I ordered. "I am not going out the fucking fire escape!" He hissed. "Coming!" I shouted.

"Oh and leave Tone to me, he's not interested in you." I whispered planting a kiss under his ear and walking downstairs.

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 Nate?" I asked my ex boyfriend as I plodded down the stairs towards the foyer. "Well, I um. Look you know, after rehearsal I just uh well, I couldn't stop thinking about you." Nate admitted as my eyes widened with shock and delight. "I mean, the ball's something we've always talked about doing together, since we were like ten years old, and I've given you every reason to hate me." He continued.