part 8 - Ainz Ooal Gown

Começar do início

In his recreation facility known as the happy farm, he has already ran countless breeding experiments using various races, including: humans, elfs, orcs, beastmen, and even using various of his own summonings.

Oh, but don't misunderstand. Those lots were certainly happy! It is the called "The happy farm" afterall.

Though the experiments all ended in failure,
These many creatures worthless lives were given meaning in the form of having served nazarick.

Their cries of pain and constant begging for death brought the archdemon much pleasure, which in turned gave him even more strength to continue on with his experiment.
So In a way, whether directly or indirectly, those cattles certainly lived a life of purpose by helping in benefiting nazarick.

Tell me, Could there be no greater happiness for creatures of such inferiority?

"Pandora's actor's job will be to push him to his limit. Disguised as ainz-sama, he will push him to use those wings he displayed in the previous battle. We will await here in standby and observe the battle from the eyes of a magic item."

"Once his wings manifests, we will take over. Immediately, we will arrive via a dimensional portal, in which mare will quickly surround the area in an antimahic barrier."

Demiurge once again fixes his glasses.

"No matter what type of magic it is he uses, so long as it's magic then it can be negated by the effects of mare's barrier."

"Uh..um..."

"Whats wrong, mare?" Demiurge asks the shy dark elf.

"Um...yes, I was just wondering..is there any need to do all of that? Even if he is a level 100, if we just all attack him. Then we can beat him for sure...is what I'm thinking..." he says while shyly looking down.

"And of course we have thought of that. It's true that he is no match for the might of nazarick, but if we use that strategy it could end up backfiring." Demiurge explains.

"The goal is to capture him. If we were to attack him all at once, there is the possibility that he would withdraw before we could accomplish our objective. On the other hand, with albedo and pandoras actor, we can make him think that he holds some sort of fighting chance, which we can then catch him by surprise and seize him."

"And Naturally, albedo will be there to make sure the plan runs smoothly and no one interferes."

"Kukuku, naturally." She comments.

"I see, overall it's a foolproof plan. Just like stated, he's powerful as a magic caster, but if we just take away that magic from him, then we can overwhelm him with Brute force." Ainz thought to himself.

"But still..."

He wouldn't say it out loud, but he personally didn't approve ofbthe plan.

The idea of using the guardians as bait to lure out the opponents power was something that didn't sit right with him.

Nonetheless, this was something both albedo and Demiurge came up with themselves.

He had already denied their plan during the scandal with shalltear, he shouldn't restrict them too much.
Not to mention, right now he is supposed to act like he was already caught up with the plan.

Anything else would be unruly.

"I do believe that completes everything, ainz-sama."

"Hm?"

Ainz looked over to demiurge who was happily wagging his tail while awaiting his response.

"Uh, right..."