War Day 1: Realization, True Destiny!

Start from the beginning

Everything made sense to me now. I was never meant to be a hero. Ever since I was born, I was treated badly by everyone besides my own mother.

Why should I treat them nice?

Why was I even thinking of saving them?

No one saved me!

No one even looked at me!

How many times did I walk on the pavement with a bloody uniform?

How many times did I reach out to deaf's ears...

No one cares, no one minds, no one sees and no one hears!

Ignorance is bliss until it one day comes back biting you in the ass!

And this day had finally come!

Bakugo showed me the job of a villain every goddamn day. Now in UA, Aizawa was treating me like a problem child when all I ever wanted was to help. He never really cared for his students or he would have known that I only got my quirk before the entrance exam. Where everyone had years to practice I only had days and now moths... Did he care though? Did anyone care? He scolded me every time I broke my bones. RG even warned me and told me get a grip of myself or I would ruin my body to a point where I would be crimpled. All Might never taught me a thing and Nezu never did anything for me.

So this was the result of everything. It made all sense. I was different after all. A kid been born without a quirk and got one later on after nearly losing his life and getting his dream smashed. I could have been a villain back then... but I was stupid believing in the good of humanity. For what though? They never did a good thing for me!

This exercise... it wasn't only created to satisfy his boredom! It was made so that I could taste what a villain looks like! He wanted me to realize how it feels like and how the others would treat me!

Guess what?!

They were now at least treating me with care!

Sero: Shouldn't we by now see someone here?

Honenuki: It's really quite here too!

Hagakure: I'll go ahead and see if there is anyone there.

Kuroiro: I'll join.

Honenuki: Let's keep their back safe.

Sero: Got it.

I could only hear them but there was something which I didn't like at all. Kuroiro was the one I didn't expect to be here. Now the problem was not that I was afraid of him but his quirk. He could basically vanish in the darkness and now that the sun already set, it meant that it was getting dark a lot faster. With each passing minute, the chances of him finding me was bigger. However, I could also make him fear his own quirk!

In the end I decided stay where I am, close my eyes and listen carefully.

1 person is walking the street down...

This must be Hagakure...

If Hagakure aka Invisible girl is walking down that means that Kuroiro already used his quirk.

Now let's hypothice.

If Hagakure is walking down the street then Kuroiro would want to make sure that the alleys would be empty too. It would be the perfect chance to make the enemy come out. One in the front invisible, the other one hiding in the shadows making the enemy run out of their hiding spot by attacking them.

If my thinking is all right that would mean that he is targeting me and hid in one of the shadows...

Then I should get prepared too!

How should I deal with him?

Grenades?

NAH!

They are way too loud and would alarm the others?

Daggers?

Hmmm... I don't feel like using them.

Should I beat him up with my bare fists?

Ohh no! That's reserved for Bakugo!

I wonder what I should do then?

I can't just simply scare him to death...

No wait, I can but that would take a lot of time. It would be so worth it though...

YEP!

It's decided I'll scare the shit out of him!

Ohhh Kuroiro~

You better be prepared for this!