Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)

Začít od začátku

Sumo who was till jow lost in her miseries was brought back to the world when she saw the intense rage and fury in Shravan's eyes. And more than that the vulnerability behind it, which was flickering with every sentence and by the end, he was so vulnerable  that it actually jerked her to the reality that it was just not her who was suffering, Shravan too was suffering and too since long. Today she could see the result of her rash decisions. It was right, 'Who gave her the right to take decisions all alone, be it before their confession or after it.' She was so deep into self wallow and self pity that Shravan too needed care. And the symptoms he was showing, she could see a glimpse of her 17 year old self in him. She knew if he was not held on time, he might suffer a nervous breakdown and she could never let her Chashmish go through it. She knew the feeling and the pain and she wouldn't let him go through that. And that too when she was there with him. Now was the time to take the situation into her hands. Enough of being played at hands of destiny. She had seen that person defing the destiny. She needed no more proof or determination to do what had to be done. She was ready to deal with everything if she had to get Shravan back to normal and keep her family safe.

She slowly cupped his face and made him looked at her face. Going close yo him, she kissed away his tears and kissed on his eyes, his cheeks, followed by kissing his forehead, assuring him of her presence beside him throughout their lifetime and beyond it too. She then took his lips in a soft kiss. Shravan wasn't responding. This saddened her, but she still didn't stop and continued kissing him. After a while, she could feel him responding back. She smiled slightly I the kiss and tears rolled down her eyes. But he wiped them off. He couldn't just let her waste her precious tears. Kissing each other for a few more minutes, they broke it but kept their foreheads joined together. His hands which were lying by his side, Sumo brought it and kept it on her waist and made him hold her. Her hand which as on his face, slowly slid down to his heart and he too raised his hand and kept it on her heart. Both their heartbeats were beating in synchrony but not like normal, it was faster, because they were both sailing on the same boat harboring the same feeling for each other and were experiencing the same emotions at that time.

Sumo- Shravan, I....I... I am sorry baby. (He kept his palm on her lips to stop her, but she looked at him with glassy eyes and kissed on his palm which on her mouth, and he looked at her amusedly) Please let me speak up now. I know I disappointed you both the time and most of it was today. I know my explaining things won't be doing any justice. Because you don't need any explanation. You know me better than anyone else. Isliye mai sirf itna hi kahungi ki whatever happened today I won't be doing it again. I won't let the negativity take the better of me. You know, it was just that all these day I...

Shravan completed her sentence, "got someone to lean over and be weak for a  few moments so that you could do justice to your emotions."

Sumo- (though shocked for a moment but then smiled) Yeah. See I told you na, you know me better that me or for that matter anyone else. I know I can be weak for few moments let off the baggage but in all this I burden you so much that you didn't let out your emotions so as to not burden me emotionally. I am sorry for that.

Shravan- (pulling her to his lap and keeping her head on his chest) You know na it's alright to be weak for a few moments. And I am so happy you choose me to be with in your weak moments. You let me hold you and showed me your vulnerabilities. But let it be one by one na. Look what u mean is, if you are weak, I should be strong then and if I am weak, you be the stronger one. In that way we will be balanced always. Hmm...

Sumo- Yeah, you are right. But you know what, being weak is no fun at all. It's like all crying and tension and stress only. But when we are strong na, we can think if many exciting ways to solve our problems. But still we must give our emotions an outlet to pass off brom our mind, so that we can gain new energy to be strong. Am I right?