chapter 8 - UA highschool (edited)

Hey it's me, I know right who'd have guessed, I'd like to say a few things before the chapter starts. 1) I want to thank you all for motivating me to continue the story and wanting me to write more. 2) I love how everyone comes to the conclusion that this is an nsfw story, that is not my intention. The only way it will is if it's requested by a reasonable amount of you guys. 3) I've made a few changes to the chapter "unexpected encounter" as I read it back and Momo came across as really suspicious. That is all, enjoy the chapter :3 

It's been a few days since I received that letter from UA about the invite. To be honest I had completely forgot about it, before my mum reminded me, since w-well me and Uraraka are a thing now. It's all I can think about and I still struggle to process the fact that a girl as amazing as Uraraka is my girlfriend. But anyway the letter, inside it possessed an invitation to join the school as a recommended student, meaning I didn't need need to perform in the entrance exams, and an invitation to watch the entrance exams. When I first read that part of the letter I wasn't that bothered about watching the entrance exams, in fact I didn't really have any intention in watching them, just thinking about the talented people who'd be there make me feel anxious and inferior. However, I've now found myself on the way to the exam venue because of one person, my new girlfriend, Uraraka. Yup she was participating in the entrance exams.

 I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited, after all I'd never seen Uraraka's quirk but more importantly my old dream of becoming a hero, I'd lost years ago, was starting to come back. I thought after a while it'd be pointless chasing a dream that wasn't meant for me or men in general but now..... I have a quirk, a chance and it was amazing. "Were almost there Deku, look" Uraraka said from next to me. I looked over to were she was pointing and saw the giant glass school towering above....well.....everything. As we got closer I saw swarms and swarms of girls, all showing of their quirks, causing me to shiver. "L-listen maybe this isn't the best idea me being here." I said laughing nervously. "Come on Deku just put your hood up and you'll be fine." She replied, a huge smile on her face. Dammit why'd she have to be so adorable- We trudged past the crowd of aspiring heroines and into the schools courtyard. This was were we'd be splitting up, me to the observation area and Uraraka to the starting line. 

The crowd died down after about half an hour, leaving me alone in the schools huge courtyard. I couldn't believe it I was actually here, UA the top heroin school in the country. I was snapped out of my thoughts, and scared half to death, by a sudden hand on my shoulder : causing me to turn around. upon doing so, I was met by a woman of average size she had: long black hair coming past her shoulders; piercing dark eyes and deeply etched eye bags. "You must be Izuku Midoriya, my names Shouta Aizawa I'll be you homeroom teacher when you attend next term." 

(i'm going to add a picture of characters, who are being mentioned for the first time, who have been genderbent to make them easier to visualise)

"But as for now I've been told I have to guide you to the spectators area for the exams

"But as for now I've been told I have to guide you to the spectators area for the exams. Feel free to ask questions.... I just won't be answering them, It's to early to be answering hundreds of questions." she said, turning on her heel and walking away : me following shortly behind. So this is who's going to be my homeroom teacher. "Excuse me, miss Aizawa, If you wouldn't mind me asking, what's your quirk ?" I asked in an attempt to break the awkward silence. After asking she immediately stopped and turned around. Then her hair suddenly shot up in the air and her eyes became blood red, her gaze caused me to feel weird inside but i couldn't place my finger on what it was that felt off. "Whats your quirk Izuku" she replied. I tried to activate my quirk for demonstration but I couldn't, It'd gone, She'd erased my quirk - that was her power. "You figured out my quirk yet kid." she said smugly before turning around and continuing walking. "By the time we get there Mic should be finished with the exam explanation, so we can watch the show without having to wait." 

Ok there we go I published this chapter half finished in order to notify you guys I'd be carrying on with the story but now it's finished and good to read. Until next chapter friends :3