chapter 2 - Ochaco Uruaka

Ochaco's school day finishes earlier than deku's which is why she can look for him after his lessons finish

ochaco's pov

I hadn't seen that green haired boy in a while and was beginning to get worried. I returned to the school the next day to catch the boy on his way home but couldn't find him. I asked people coming out the gates only to be told they hadn't seen him either. Worst of all i didn't even know his name, all i remember is his soft green hair, dazzling green eyes and the sad expression that covered his face. A boy..... an actual boy. My eyes started to tear up as I thought about him, he shivered the whole time while i held him and his tears had stained the shoulder of my jacket. "I wonder what he's been put through, what he's experienced to push him to that extreme." I said to myself. I need to find him again. I need to make sure he's okay.

I'd made up my mind and had decided to look for the greenette, even if it took me all day. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bright pink coat from of the coat rack and ran out the door. If i was a boy were would i go..... I don't know. It was a Saturday meaning the'd be no point looking around the school, meaning I was completely lost without any clues on how to find him. I wished i had asked for his name it would've made this a whole lot easier. Thinking about him made my heart beat faster and i didn't know why, making me even more determined to find him.  I'd wandered around for a while before I caught eyes with a spiky blonde haired girl. I remembered seeing her leaving that boys school when i first went to look for him, maybe she could help me. I ran towards her and started to wave. "Hey miss." I shouted causing her to turn round and glare at me. "what do you want." she replied, intimidating me slightly. "urm... urm i remember seeing you leave the school were i met this green haired boy....i was wondering if you knew-" "You mean deku." she cut me of, laughing at me. "He's pathetic what would you want him for." "I- Well he..." I choked trying to get my words out. "I saw him trying to jump of the top of the building. I managed to use my quirk to stop him but i don't know how he's doing. I've been trying to find him but i never got his name and I can never find him after school." The girl lost her serious expression as shock filled her body. She was barely able to form a sentence as her hands shook. "H....hey are you okay ?" I asked, slightly worried. "Urm.... I'm f..fine" she stuttered, before standing up straight. "I know were he lives i'll take you there." My face lit up with excitement, finally after all this time I'd finally be able to see him again.

Time skip

We reached his house and i suddenly lost the feeling in my leg. The blonde girl seemed a lot paler as well - I wonder if she's ok. "Well this is it. Dek- Midoriya's house" she said, rubbing the back of her neck before turning around and leaving. "Ok you can do this ochaco" I said to myself my legs becoming gradually weaker and weaker as I approached the front door. I knocked on the door lightly a few times before stepping back, waiting to be answered. The door opened and I was greeted by a women with sparkling green eyes and green hair just like midoriya's. "H...hello I urm I'm looking for m-midoriya" I stuttered nervously. The women smiled and offered for me to come inside. "Izuku there's a girl at the door to see you" she called in a sweet tone. This was it in a few seconds I'd finally be seeing midoriya again - after all that time trying to find him. I walked into the kitchen and there he was. The dazzling green haired boy from the roof. He still wore the same sad expression from before and his eyes had lost the sparkle they had in our last encounter. "I-it's you" He stammered, losing balance for a second. "Yeah it's good to see you again I've been trying to find you. I got worried and I never got your name so trying to find you was difficult. Luckily I saw this girl from your school who brought me here."I replied, shuffling side to side nervously. My heart began to beat faster and faster as I spoke. "I'm really sorry about what I put you through I bet I looked weak" he said, his head hung low. I charged at him and gave him a huge hug. "I'm just glad your safe. I know we barely know each other but you gave me a big scare and I just needed to make sure you was ok." We stayed like this for a moment before breaking apart, his expression lightening a little. "Thank you.... urm." "Ochaco uruaka" "thank you uruaka" he said with a smile, causing my heart to melt.

"Anyway I best be going" I said reluctantly. "Is there any chance I could get your phone number." I quickly added. Midoriya stood frozen on the spot his face flushing a deep red colour - he looked adorable and funny. "Y-yeah s-sure" he said stuttering before placing his number into my phone. "I'll text you when I get home ?" "Yeah I'd like that" midoriya said a happy look on his face, making him look so innocent and cute.

I finally left the house and headed back home. "Izuku midoriya, I like that name." I said chuckling to myself"

Chapter 3 will be the introduction of deku's new quirk and one for all so stay tuned friendos :3