chapter 7 - confession

midoriya's pov

I ran home quickly, the tone of Uraraka's voice from our call stuck in my head - scaring me. I hadn't heard her that mad in...well ever and it was worrying. I wondered if I had said something wrong during our phone call, but nothing stood out to me. I was almost home. I slowed down and tried to mentally prepare myself for what was to come. It proved hard, however, because I couldn't recall any situations or times were Uraraka has been mad - this was completely alien to me. 

I finally arrived at my front door step and, once again, tried preparing myself but it was completely useless - like i said this was alien to me. I reached for the door handle, with shaky hands, and opened the door. I saw Uraraka pacing up and down the corridor, she didn't look angry, but I could tell something was bothering her.

"Hey Uraraka are you ok ?" I asked concerned. "Y..yeah I'm fine I just wanted to talk to you about something. Well, actually, I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while but I never found the right opportunity but I think now's the right time." She replied a blush forming across her face. I've never seen Uraraka act like this, right now I wish she was mad - at least then I'd have some idea of what to do. "W-what is it ?.... It's nothing serious right." I asked puzzled, growing slightly more concerned. "N-no it's nothing serious just something that I need to get of my chest. Listen Izuku.... Being around you makes me happy, beyond happy in fact. Seeing you smile makes my day, especially when i compare you to when we first met. W-what I'm trying to say I guess is I-I-" Ochaco continued before being interrupted by front door opening and my mum entering. 

"Hello you two" she said with a cheery smile, however, Uraraka didn't return the smile like she usually did. She looked as though she would burst into tears at any second. Whatever she wanted to tell me was obviously weighing her down, I needed to find out so she'd return to her bubbly Urarakery self. Seeing her like this, despite only being for a few minutes, was killing me.
"Hey what was you going to tell me" "I-It's nothing just forget about it" she said smiling, though i could tell it was fake. "I-I've got to go now anyway I-I'll speak to you later" she said before running out the door. I've messed up.

A few days later

It's been around 4 days since I last talked to Uraraka and the guilt was beginning to get unbearable. She wasn't answering my calls or responding to texts and she hadn't come round since that day. The truth was I missed her and wanted to talk to her. I grabbed my phone and decided to call one last time.

ring.

ring.

ring.

Come on pick up, pick u-

Ochaco: H-hello.

Midoriya: Uraraka... hi. 

Ochaco: W-whats up.

Midoriya: I wanted to say sorry for what happened and I miss you... I really want to know what it was you wanted to tell me. I could tell it was weighing you down and you never got to share it with me. I want you to be ok and I want-

Ochaco: Deku I love you- there that's it. From the moment I met you I thought your eyes were dazzling, even when they seemed lifeless. Your personality is amazing and your bravery is amazing- I love you, so much so that it's painful. I wanted to tell you in person but I got interrupted and lost the confidence to tell you.

Midoriya: I love you too Ochaco.... I always have. I just never realised it.

I heard sobbing at the other end of the phone and then the call suddenly ended. I was in awe but happy, unbelievably happy. Ochaco confessed to me and I did so back. The reason she was nervous was because of this all along - I couldn't believe it. 

Ding Dong

The door bell suddenly rang and my heart lept - could it be. I ran towards the door and opened it and there she was.... She looked as tho she'd been crying but she wore the most sincere and adorable smile. "I love you Izuku Midoriya" Uraraka said before pulling me into a kiss. "I love you too"

THERE WE GO. Our first official member of the harem Ochaco Uraraka. Please comment who you want me to include in the harem next or set up to include. Also can we appreciate the three consistent uploads, go me :3