Chapter 4 - feelings part 1 (deku's pov)

I still couldn't believe it. It's been almost a full week since I got told I had a quirk. The doctors called it demon flare. It allows me to summon flames and solidify them around my body. The reason I got injured was cause of its sudden freak activation, both my arm were heavily burnt and I'd become partly blind for the next few days.  But that's fine because I HAVE A QUIRK. Finally I'm not useless I actually have potential my quirks strong, now I just need to control it.

I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts 4 in total - quite depressing really, three of them being family members. The fourth one was Ochaco. I've been trying to avoid thinking about her, although it's becoming more difficult. She was really kind and sincere when she first met me (that may have been because of the circumstances but oh well) and I really wanted to share this news with someone other than my grandparents. I clicked on her contacts, my hands shaking, and rung her.

Ochaco: hello ?

Izuku: hi urm Ochaco

Ochaco: IZUKU HI.... urm I mean. Midoriya hi how's it going it's amaz- good to hear from you.

Izuku: yeah sorry. I've been er.... busy. But I've got some news that I thought you'd find cool.

Ochaco: ooooo go on then what is it.

Izuku: I have a quirk.

The phone suddenly cut of, leaving me staring confused at my phone. I don't know wether she ended it or the phone cut of. I tried ringing again but it went to answer phone each time. WHAT IF SHE HATES ME NOW. I don't know why she would hate me but WHAT IF SHE DOES. I sighed "suppose she was like every-" I was cut of by the doorbell ringing. I was home alone, because my mum was at work, meaning I had no choice but to answer it. I walked to the front door, slightly nervous. I've never really liked answering the door because I'm scared of how people will react if there met with a boy. I opened the door and I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" a familiar voice said from on top of me.
"O-ochaco" I stuttered, slowly becoming red.
"YUP IT'S ME. I was starting to think you didn't wanna call me." She said giggling excitedly.
"I-it's great t-to see you again but c-could you g-get up please" I stuttered, turning a deeper red.
She realised how she was positioned and stood up quickly, waving her arms frantically in front of her face, apologising - her face as red as mine.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry" she said looking towards the ground, still blushing. "Uhhh anyway what's this quirk of yours then."

Ik this seems like an abrupt end but I'm going to continue it on in uraraka's pov. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy but I promise to get part 2 of this chapter out within a week, if I don't you have permission to bully me. Until next time friendos :)