chapter 6 - unexpected encounter (edited)

Deku's pov:

This week has been... how do i put it.... eventful. I'd found out I had a quirk (and news of it's appearance has gone viral), me and Uraraka had grown closer - however she's been acting a lot more anxious and nervous - and i received a letter from UA. I know right the UA, the prestigious heroin training high school - responsible for some of japan's top hero's. The letter talked about how i have a "gift" and how rare it is for a boy to develop a quirk, It also contained an invitation to join the school next year as a recommended student. I still had trouble processing it all, it was all too overwhelming, as only since this week all I'd been is a failure - a nobody. 

I told Uraraka about the letter the second i finished reading it, she was ecstatic too say the least. She came straight to my house, like she usually does after I tell her something, hugged me a ton, congratulated me and told me she was planning on applying for UA. I couldn't believe it, i could be going to the same school as Uraraka. 

Present time

I decided I wanted to leave the house for a bit, as I've been inside for the past few days due to my burns. I text Uraraka asking if she wanted to join me but she said she was busy - which made me quiet disappointed, she was my best friend as of recently we've been doing everything together. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to do something without Ochaco every once in a while" I said, but still felt pretty disappointed. I grabbed my hoodie and threw it on, covering my face with the hood so I don't get recognised and left.  

It felt strange coming out by myself, last time I did that I ended up severely burnt in an alleyway. Of course I was confident it wouldn't happen again, cause of the private quirk training I've been doing, the memory of it still scared me. The thought put me in a trace as i walked down the street, my head facing the ground, until I suddenly bumped into something. 

"Ow.." I heard a voice come from below me, that "something" I bumped into was a someone. "I-I'm so so sorry I really didn't mean-" I spluttered, before even looking at the person I bumped into. "It's alright just watch were your going" I heard her say, before looking up at her. She had long black her, coming down to the bottom of her shoulder blades,  grey eyes, and an urm.. curvaceous figure - she looked around my age also. "I w-will do, again, I'm sorry" I spluttered again, embarrassing myself more. "Seriously don't- Hey your a guy ?!" She replied her tone of voice changing mid-sentence. I shivered "H-how'd you know my hood should've-" I reached for my head but it wasn't on my head, it must've fallen of when Ii bumped into this girl. "Yeah I'm a boy please make your abuse quick...." I sighed miserably. "abuse ? Why would I abuse you." "Because I'm a man and the whole world hates men and the girls that do acknowledge us only do so because of sexual urges, it's extremely disturbing and uncomfortable." I replied, shivering again. "You don't have to worry about abuse or urm... sexual looks from me. My mums have raised me with respect so I have no intent of insulting you." "Oh- that's actually really kind, thank you." I said, rather astonished by this girls politeness. "Please, It's nothing, If anything it's common human decency - it doesn't matter if your male or female in my eyes. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, I'd like to know your name." she asked. "M-My name ? I w-well my names I-Izuku, Izuku M-Midoriya." "Izuku !? You mean the boy from the news. The one with a quirk ?" "Yeah- that's the one" I replied. "Wow your in a way a celebrity, I never thought I'd bump into a famous person today." "W-well I wouldn't say I'm famous...." "I would, your all over the news." 

I took a moment to reply and wondered how I got myself in this situation, taking to a girl I've never met, who's name I haven't even been told, about myself and my media blow up. I mean I didn't mind it, she seemed like a nice enough person so I'm not really bothered - its all a little.... bizarre. 

"Oh, I just realised I haven't even told you my name, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." "Momo. Thats a nice name" I smiled, causing her to look to the floor. "T-thank you" she said, still looking at the ground. "Anyway I should probably get going I've taken up enough of your time" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "no no it's fine your really cute and besides this talk has been quite fun." "C-C-C-CUTE ?!?" I said blushing. "Wait- I d-didn't mean to say that aloud I apologise." My head was spinning, cute that's what she said right ? We both stood in front of each other, red from embarrassment. "I-I-I got to go" Momo said before bolting of away from me. I was still so confused a girl called me accidentally cute than ran of. I grabbed my phone from inside my hoodie pocket and did the only thing I thought useful - call Uraraka. 

Ring Ring.

Uraraka: Hello ?

Izuku: Hi U-Uraraka I need some advice-

Uraraka: Sure what's up ?

Izuku: Well... i was out on a walk and I bumped into this girl- 

Uraraka: WAS SHE MEAN TO YOU, WHO IS SHE.

Izuku: N-no it's the complete opposite actually, we started talking then she said.... she liked me.

Uraraka: "Izuku get your ass home we need to talk"

Wow this chapter came out surprisingly quickly compared to my other ones. I'm writing chapter 7 as i publish this so that might be published very soon after this if not later today. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter I thought i'd introduce another harem member :3