The Dark Brotherhood - Killer!Farkas X Reader

Background: Farkas left Whiterun to join the Dark Brotherhood. He eats his contracts.

Farkas POV
"Another successful hunt." Arnbjorn states. I stare at him and wipe the blood off of my mouth. The body of our latest contract lays dead on the grass. His face still in the screaming position. "That whole silent gimmick might intimidate others, but not me." He adds as we walk towards Falkreath.

We are entering Falkreath when I hear something, it sounds like a scream for help. I can also hear the roar of a bear. 'That's not my problem anymore.' I think as we walk in. Arnbjorn immediately heads into Dead Man's Drink. I internally sigh. 'I hate going to these places.'

I walk in and immediately I think of the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. 'I miss that place. I miss Vilkas. I wish he would have just followed my lead for once.' I think as I sit down in one of the chairs by the fire. The smell of cooking meat and alcohol hangs in the air. I watch Arnbjorn as he sits at one of the tables and immediately starts talking to someone. 'Probably about our next contract.' I try to listen in on what they are saying, but this bard is playing right next to me. I start to get annoyed which means I should leave before I ruin this contract for us.

I sigh and get up from the chair. I shove the bard out of the way as I head outside. 'I've been out of control ever since I started to eat human flesh. I can barely control my self anymore, but I like it. I like ripping people apart, hearing their screams, it's so satisfying. I wish I could hunt alone, but Astrid sent her husband to "keep an eye" on me. They think I'm a spy for the Companions. That's why I don't care about leaving Arnbjorn alone in the tavern. Besides he can handle himself if something goes wrong.' 

I walk down the stairs on the left of the tavern so I can avoid anyone who might be out this late. I walk through a large cemetery and find a gap in the rock wall surrounding Falkreath. I walk for awhile following the smell of fresh blood. I just ate but I'm always up for seconds. I reach a small pond. In the middle of the pond is a woman.

Y/n POV
I can't stop crying. This is it. I'm going to die here all because of some stupid mushrooms. The bear keeps roaring at me every few seconds. It's determined to kill me. I close my eyes and try to go to my happy place. The bear roars again and my eyes shoot open. I'm about to scream for help again when I lock eyes with a man.

He has bright grey eyes and he was wearing Dark Brotherhood apparel. 'Oh by the Gods. If the bear doesn't kill me then he will.' He starts to turn. 'Is he walking away?!' The bear swipes at him and cuts his arm. He faces the bear and starts growling. The bear runs off. 'Did this man just scare away a bear?!' I stare in confusion. His head turns to me and his eyes are a bright yellow. I can't force myself to look away. He starts transforming. 'Arkay protect me!' I pray as I watch the man turn into a beast. I notice that it is getting closer. I try to move but I'm frozen.

I can't look away as it approaches me. It gets about an inch away from my face. I try to scream, but all I can do is whimper. The beast then drags its large tongue over my still bleeding cuts. It's so painful. Just as it's about to bite there is a scream, "Farkas! Stop! Don't kill her!"

The beast growls and looks towards the sound. I'm still focused on the beast in front of me. The beast backs away from me then runs toward the man.

"Watch out." I scream. I watch as the beast turns back into a man. The two men look exactly alike.

"Vilkas." Farkas growls as he circles the other man. I try to get up to help the man, dubbed Vilkas, but the wound in my side won't let me.

"Farkas, you fool! What were you doing?" Vilkas scolds the man.

"I was just getting something to eat." Farkas replies coldly as he glances at me. Vilkas looked at Farkas with sadness and disgust written all over his face.

"Have you looked at yourself recently? You look like a monster." Vilkas spat.

I'm going to write two endings to this! A good one and a bad one! I hope you guys like them!