Cooking Lesson - Farkas X Reader

"Alright are you ready?" I ask as I look at Farkas.

"Yes!" He says excitedly.

"Good! The second rule of cooking is to have fun!" I say happily

"What's the first rule?" He asks.

"Don't set anything on fire." I answer and we both laugh. I grab the ingredients and place them on the table in front of Farkas.

"First, you get your garlic and cut the bottom. Then squeeze out the cloves! You'll need two of them." I explain as I hand Farkas the garlic.

"Like this?" Farkas asks as he slowly cuts the bottom.

"Perfect! Now squeeze them out." Farkas squeeze the whole thing and garlic juice went everywhere. He looks at me happily.

"Was that right?" He asks.

"Not exactly." I say and he frowns. "But you did do two steps at once so great job Farkas!" I say not wanting him to have a bad experience.

"Really?" He asks looking into my eyes. More like my soul. His eyes are so piercing. It's so hard to look him in the eyes sometimes.

"Yeah! Now just collect some of the mushed garlic and put it in the bowl with the butter!" I explain. He nods his head and puts the mush in the bowl.

"Ok wipe your hands off on this rag and then we will continue!" He does as he's told and then looks down at me.

"Now we need to chop up this elves ear" I say and put the stacked leaves in front of him.

"Ok." Farkas says as he chops the leaves.

"Now chop it the other way!" I say.

"What do you mean? Is there another way to chop things?" Farkas asked. I giggle a bit. He has never cooked like this before. He always just has plain steak.

"I mean chop them vertically!"

"Oh." Farkas giggles slightly and chops the leaves.

"Absolutely perfect Farkas!" I cheer as I give him a quick kiss. "Now you need to add a handful of snowberries and a pinch of salt to the butter!" I added. He added them.

"Now what?" Farkas asks.

"Now use this to crush the berries and mix all the ingredients into the butter." I responded. He quickly does everything and looks at me. "Ok now we let the steaks sit in the mixture while we get the baked potatoes ready!"

"Right." He plops the steaks in and grabs two potatoes. He quickly got to work cutting them in half and buttering them. I watch him work with a smile on my face. We made those the last time we cooked together. He's such a fast leaner.

"Now we put the steaks and the potatoes in the oven. Right before they are done we'll put a loaf of bread in there to heat it up!" I say happily. Farkas puts everything in the oven and I watch him closely. He's so concentrated. It's adorable. I give him another kiss. He looks over at me and we both stare into each other's eyes.

"I love you." Farkas says as he kisses me.

"I love you too." I say and kiss him.

"Ahem" we both jumped and looked where the sound came from. There stood Vilkas in the doorway holding a bottle of wine. I looked at Farkas he looked happy. I on the other hand was a blushing mess.

"Sorry I forgot you were coming over." I said with a small nervous giggle.

"Right." Vilkas says as he rolls his eyes.

3rd POV
Once everything was ready they all sat down for dinner. Vilkas and Farkas kept you entertained with their stories. Surprisingly Vilkas complimented Farkas on his cooking. Everything was delicious! Maybe a little more garlicky than it should have been, but it was still great.