"The day we had a meeting in the conference room the boss gave me some documents to be mailed and I saw her name on the document as the building name Russo's Empire. That's the day you didn't come to work and she asked for you" Kylie said typing on my phone before handing it back to me

I took the phone looking at it to see she had order an Uber for us to go see Leone.

"Well wow" Jade said

A few minutes the later the Uber pulled up and we got in. The closer we got to the building the more I felt myself getting nervous.

What if we get there and she doesn't want to see me. What if she says something that will hurt me. How will she react to me showing up at her place of work.

The ride to our destination didn't take long. Once the Uber stop we got out in front of a very building that look really expensive from the outside. It looked like it had thirty or thirty two floors, there was also a sign at the top that said Russo's Empire.

"Let's go" Kylie grabbed both my hand and Jade's pulling us into the building

Once we got inside the building I was at awe. The inside was breathtaking, it looks really expensive. It was filled with both men and women dressed in professional business attire going about their day.

"This bitch is expensive I wonder if they are hiring" Kylie said looking around

"Same sis" Jade added

I shake my head at friends as I walked over to the receptionist to get some information.

"Good day welcome to Russo's Empire how may I assist you today" the very nice lady at the receptionist desk asked

"Hi I'm here to see Leone Russo" I said

"Is she expecting you today and may I ask your name"

"Yes she is" I lied  "And my name is Allison Santiago"

"Great one moment"  she smiled

I watched as she typed something on the computer before handing three security passes to me. I took them, clipping one to my pants loop.

"Please take the elevator to the 30th floor where you will take a right down the hall" she smiled

My guess was correct, thirty floors

"Thank you very much" I returned the smile before walking over to my friends who seemed starstruck.

"Here you guys go" I handed their passes to them before walking over to the elevator.

I stepped on to elevator with Kylie and Jade, I pressed the top floor feeling the elevator start to go up.

Once the elevator stopped we stepped out into the hall. I made way down the hall taking a right coming face to face with her office door. On the door read L.Russo.

Instantly I wanted to turn around and leave. My nerves were a mess right now I couldn't control them.

Get yourself together Allison

"Are we going to knock or play staring contest with the door" Kylie asked

I decided to ignore her as I lift my shaking hands knocking twice on the door. I waited a few minutes before I heard a faint come in.

I turned the handle on the door pushing it open. I stepped into her office with Jade and Kylie then closing the door behind me.

Her office was huge, could probably fit my whole apartment in here. She had a large glass window that overlooked the city, she had an office bar, a huge couch and doors which were closed with who knows what's behind them.