𝐈 | 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

Start from the beginning

I felt my pants tighten as I watched her every movement, she turned onto her stomach bending her knees and spreading her legs wide while shaking her ass. She lifted her upper body up onto her hands, her breasts pushed together at the action. My eyes slid down her body slowly, I could imagine my head between her legs as I tasted her sinful poison, her sweet moans as I fucked her into oblivion, her legs wrapped around my shoulders and waist, those beautiful brown eyes rolling as I make her cum again and again.

This woman could put me on my damn knees and I'd thank her for it

She swung on the pole some more, shaking her ass and touching herself as her brown eyes looked onto my grey ones. Her plump lips parted when she slid her hands up to her breast gripping them slightly. Hungry men watched with disgusting smirks on their faces while others threw money all over her stuffing hundreds into the hem of her panties and bra.

The glass in my hand shattered into pieces at the thought of her. Fuck, I need her, just one fucking taste. Just like that, the song slowly ended and she walked away into the darkness as men whistled and others cheered for the little temptress.

Fuck it

GIANNA ROSE
"Rose, you have a private dance with the boss," Dante chuckled peeking his head into the dressing room. My eyes widened a bit as my head snapped to Dante's, "the boss wants a private dance from me?" I questioned in confusion. "I don't blame him by the way you two were basically eye-fucking each other while you were up," Dante chuckled again before leaving.

Wait, the sexy ass man with the grey eyes is my boss?!

Fuck. I stood up taking off my robe, before leaving I ruffled my platinum blond hair a bit. Dante stood outside the door once I got out, "I'm not sticking around you guy's room once you're in," Dante said, I rolled my eyes, "he's not allowed to touch so don't get any ideas," I narrowed my eyes at him. "Babe, he's the boss, Mr. Marcelio can do whatever the hell he wants in his own club," he stopped in front of a door, "good luck," Dante teased opening the door.

I walked in rolling my eyes, the door shut behind me once I was in. The room was lit up with LED lights that constantly changed colors, there was a large booth on one side of the room with a pole in front of it, and a bed on the other side, then, my eyes immediately connected with grey ones. My eyes traveled down his body, he wore a black suit that outlined his tall muscular body, a glass of what I'm guessing is Scotch was held in his tattooed hand, he seemed to have tattoos that peeked up his neck and maybe all over his body, he had black neatly curled hair and grey eyes that seemed to be running over every inch of my body slowly.

"What's your request, boss?" I asked innocently holding my hands behind my back as he sat down in the booth that was in the room. His jaw clenched as the man spread his legs eyeing my body slowly like a piece of prey, "come here," he patted his lap, my heart began to race as I slowly walked towards him. I gripped his shoulders straddling his lap, I purposely shifted in his lap earning a slight groan before I felt his hands grip my hips tightly making me gasp.

I looked into his grey eyes; my heart sped faster. "Do I make you nervous, Principessa?" (Princess) he asked in a low Italian accent. My bottom lip got caught between my teeth as I contained a moan, "can I know your name?" I ask in a near whisper. "Lorenzo, but we're gonna keep this professional so you will call me, sir," he whispered, his nose grazed my jawline until I felt his lips softly glide against the skin on my neck.

"You're not supposed to touch...sir," I whispered leaning into his touch. "And yet, you aren't doing anything about it," Enzo began kissing and sucking on my neck causing my wet core to pulse. "Fuck," I softly moan slamming my eyes shut, his hands gripped my ass tightly sliding his fingers into the straps of my black lingerie.