Kisecchi: "I'm sorry. Seriously, sorry. I'll be on the bench. If you give his guys a beating, I'm sure he'll put me in. Besides... If you can't force him to put me in, you shouldn't go around saying you'll beat the Generation of Miracles."

K. Coach: "Hey, show the Seirin guys to the locker room."

Kuro-chin: "It's fine. Please warm up. We don't have time to wait."

🏀

Announcer: "Let the practice game between Seirin High and Kaijou High begin." I sat on the bench as they got ready.

"Ref": "Uh, we're about to get started, so Seirin, please have your five line up."

Kuro-chin: "There's five of us." Everyone was shocked as is the norm. I watched as Kagami, and the Kaijou center were ready for the jump ball. I saw a few of the Kaijou players glance my way as I stared hard. Kaijou won the tip off even if they were slightly caught off guard by my presence.

???: "Alright. One. Let's keep it up." Just like that Kuro-chin stole the ball and ran on the fast break. "Where'd he come from?" He easily caught up to Kuro-chin, but didn't notice his flaw. Kagami caught the pass from Kuro-chin and slammed down so hard he ripped the hoop of the backboard.

Kagami: "Alright!" He then seemed to just now notice he held the hoop in his hands, and looked at it in surprise. The gym began to talk about how Kagami broke the hoop.

Izuki: "That thing's dangerous. One of the bolts is rusted."

???: "Even so, that's not normal."

Kagami: "This thing is bigger than I thought."

Coach: "I'm so sorry!"

Kuro-chin: "I'm sorry we broke your hoop. Since we can't play like this, could we use the full court?" I smirked at Kuro-chin's subtle insult. They did indeed let us use the full court.

Kisecchi: "Now that's what you call a beating."

Kagami: "Huh?"

Kisecchi: "I've never seen the coach like that before."

Kagami: "You should tell him that's what he gets for underestimating us!"

Kuro-chin: "How much do you think a replacement hoop will cost?"

Kagami: "Huh? We have to pay for that?"

Announcer: "Let the game resume." Kisecchi was on the court now.

Kisecchi: "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Kagami: "You're finally in."

Hyuga: "You're way too intense for a model when you're on."

Kuro-chin: "He's not just putting on a show."

Coach: "Amazing. Seeing him again, I can tell Kise Ryota really is a monster." Cue the fangirls screaming. I smirked to myself as I watched Kisecchi intently. I know he could feel my gaze. I watched their point guard now named Kasamtsu kick Kisecchi for waving to his fangirls. Kisecchi then began bragging about Kuro-chin causing him to get punched in the gut. As Kaijou went in on offense Kasamatsu easily passed the ball to Kisecchi who dunked the ball with more force than Kagami had previously, but the hoop didn't break. He was then kicked.

Kasamatsu: "You idiot, I told you to break it!"

Kisecchi: "Sorry!" He began walking passed Kagami. "I can't say the same for girls, but I've never failed to return a favor on the court."

Kagami: "Bring it on!"

"He's gotten better." I muttered to myself as I continued to hold my stare. The bench was watching me curiously as they felt the pressure coming from me. Kuro-chin was easily able to pass to Kagami as Kaijou was still skeptical and glancing my way. Kagami did his thing and dunked the ball easily.