Girls Night

Unedited!!!

TW mention of self harm and suicide.

*time skip two weeks later*
* it's early in the morning and Natasha wakes you up dressed in sportswear*

Vic
"No, no,no,no,No, NO" I say.

"Good Morning beautiful are you ready for training?"

"Natasha it's Sunday morning, I'm not training on a Sunday morning" I complain

"Why not?" she questions

"Because it's sunday, it's God's day" I say pulling the blanket over my head.

"I thought you said you were a Atheist" Nat smiles pulling the blanket completely off of me.

"I am that doesn't mean I can't respect others there beliefs, Steven would probably hate me if I would start making noise right now." I say sarcastic but grumpy.

"Steve had been awake for over an hour" Nat says as she climbs on top of me.

"Fine.. I would hate myself if we would start making noise right now" I say looking her dead in the eye.

"Are you sure about that?" Nat says while kissing down from my lips to my cheeks over to my jaw. Slowly working her way to my neck.

I let out a small moan as she sucks on my earlobe. She continues down but stops at my stomach.

"Try not to make too much noise or you might upset Steve" She smirks her eyes darkening with passion.

***

Nat
As we lay in bed I look at the clock, it's two pm. We skipped the morning training although I wouldn't say we didn't workout. I'm worried about Victoria, she's been really down lately, not really talking to anyone and keeping to herself mostly. I had a meeting with Wanda, Carol and Maria later today, I wanted to organize a girls night out. Vic had a training session with Bucky at that time so that would be the perfect distraction.

I make my way to the conference room meeting the others. Turns out, I'm not the only one worried about her. Wanda had noticed the changes as well and Maria thought it would be a good idea for her to go to Therapy, Sam could help her and if she would want to talk to someone who isn't on the team she could refer somebody else. Carol was wondering who we were talking about since she hadn't met Vic yet. But she was definitely up for a girls night.

I don't really know how to ask Vic if she wants to go to a therapist she hardly talks to me about stuff. She acts all happy but I can see she's faking it. Every time I try to talk to her we somehow end up having sex and doing very little talking. We settle on a throwing a party here in the tower, the boys would be out on a mission. I send Vic a message telling her to dress nicely and be ready at 8.

***

It's 11pm we've been drinking a lot, and when I say we, I mean mostly Vic, Carol and Wanda. Shuri, Valkyrie, Janet, Sharon and Daisy also showed up. Maria and I were taking in the corner watching everybody play truth or dare. Keeping our eye mostly on the three drunk girls.

"Truth or dare" Shuri asks Daisy

"Dare"

"I dare you to do ten squats with Wanda on your back"

Daisy walks over to Wanda, who in her drunken state doesn't hesitate and jumps on her back. As Daisy does her dare I couldn't help but notice Vic stare at her ass. I feel a pit in my stomach. Next up is Vic, she also chooses dare. Knowing she probably do something stupid i whisper to myself. 'this was a mistake'. She got dared to kiss Carol, and as she connects her lips with her I stand up and storm towards her. Pulling her away from Carol.