Hot shower

A/N

Some songs I listened to while writing this chapter:
Champagne & Sunshine : PLVTINUM
Dusk Till Dawn: ZAYN
Sex: Cheat Codes
Often: The weeknd
Go Fuck Yourself: Two Feet
Into It: Chase Atlantic
Closer: Chainsmokers

SMUTT warning!!

Nat
Oke I know I took it a bit to far in the the training room, but I'm sick and tired of her ignoring me. She deserved a big asswoeping. When Vic stormed of screaming to me I felt kind of bad for taking it this far. She did look very hot though. I had never seen her this angry before. 

After I took a quick shower I decided to go to her room, I'm done with all the secetsy and the ignoring, I'm sick of it. I walked down the hall and bumped into Wanda.

"Hey what are you up to?" She asks, a small grin around her mouth.

"I'm on my way to Victoria, I want to talk things out with her." I say, because that's the truth.

"Oke yeah right 'talk', oke good luck." she says with a devilish smirk. What had gotten into her?

As I arrive at Vic's room I storm in. Not knocking as per usual. I enter her room and directly close the door behind me. As I turn around I see Vic quickly putting a towel around her body.

"What the hell Natasha, Why do you keep doing this. And why are you here. Get out!" She screams. Okay I might deserve this one, I get she doesn't want to she me right now, but she had here change to talk to me and she didn't, now it's my turn.

I just stand there for a minute not able to take my eyes of her. Looking her up and down, my gaze stopping at her chest and lips for a second before returning to her eyes. The way her wet hair just barely grazes her shoulder is so elegant. Her eyes, tired but deep and filled with passion. As I look at her, I'm just now realizing that she is blushing.

"We need to talk" I say without making any effort to leave or look away. As per usual Vic doesn't look at me when I speak which irritates me beyond measure. She is also back to ignoring me as she shights and starts to walk to her bathroom. 

I briefly turn around to lock the door before almost sprinting up to her, grabbing her wrist with one hand and pinning them above her head while pressing her against the wall by her waist with the other one. Her towel almost fell to the ground as her back hits the wall. She lets out a small whimper, what turns me on immediately. I can smell her shampoo that's how close we are. I try to look her in her eyes but she escapes my gaze. My hand travels from her waist up her arm to her collarbone and then to her jaw, grabbing it firmly and pulling her towards me. Forcing her to look me into the eyes.

"Look at me when I talk" I say stern, my voice similar to the one I used when teaching.

I can see something spark in her eyes as she looks deep into mine. Her eyes traval from my eyes to my lips and back. Our face are just inches apart and I can feel her hot breath tickle my skin. At that I kiss her aggressively, finally giving in to my urges. At first she is hesitant but she soon starts kissing me back hungerly, just like she did at the party. 

Vic
I can feel my skin form goosebumps as her hand travels up to my jaw, she had me pinned against the wall with my hands above my head. My heart was racing, my eyes filling with desire. I can't help but look at her lips my eyes begging for her to come even closer. Her breath making my skin tingle, her hands making my skin burn. I look back at her eyes and that's when she leans in and kisses me aggressively, I'm perplext for a second but then start kissing her back hungerly.

As she pulls back we both gasp for air. She leans in for another kiss but this time its slower, more passionate, her lips moving in perfect sync with mine. She pulls back just al little while biting my bottom lip, earning a small whimper from me. I can feel my core burning. We kiss again her tongue asking for access, which I gladly give, we fight for dominance for a while eventually letting her win. I moan against her lips as her tongue explores the inside of my mouth. 

Her hand slowly leaves my jaw and traces my neck to my breast, carefully massaging them as I tremble under her touch. She finally releases my hands and it instinctively goes to the bottom of her shirt usering her to take it off. She allows me to take it off and a small whimper escapes her lips as my hands touch the sensitive skin on her waist, trailing my hands up and down and to her stomach. Feeling every inch of her before moving up to her chest.

Our breathing is unease and heavy as we both gasp for air every moment we can. She starts kissing my neck eagerly, slowly moving up to my earlobe. As she sucks on my earlobe softly I can't help but let out a small moan. One of her legs moves between mine and my back arches form the wall at the contact. Natasha takes this opportunity to rid me of my towel. She moves down slowly taking in every inch of my body while I'm completely exposed to her. 

She finds my soft spot and sucks it hard, I moan hard under her touch. Clenching my thighs as I feel myself getting incredibly wet. Natasha is now tracing my breast with er tongue slightly moaning against my skin. Still slowly making her way further down.

She gets down on her knees. Now looking up at me waiting for permission. However said consaint wasn't hot is clearly mistaking. God at her look alone I could come. I give her a small nod urging her to continue. My breath hitches in my throat and my eyes flutter shut when she took my clit into her mouth.

My body was feeling fuzzy as I was approaching its high. Feeling the euphoria of the moment.

"Fuck I'm gone..." I moan as I come all over her face. 
"Fuck Tasha that was amazing" I say as she makes her way back up to my face. 

As she kisses me I moan at the taste of my essence on her lips. God I love this woman

"Let's get you cleaned up" Natasha smirks as she pulls me to the shower. 

Once in the shower it was my turn to return the favor, as I pin her to the wall, I enjoy the hot water running over my back. I slowly move my hand down to her thighs, then teasing her entrance.

"God Vic please.." she moans.

"Please what..." I tease

"Please Vic, Please fuck me" She begs. At that I enter one of my digits into her first moving slowly but gradually working up the pace.

"Faster" she demands, And I happily comply, she gasps as I insert another digit. As I feel her walls squeeze around my fingers I take them out, leaving Natasha a panthing mess. 

"Why did you stop? Please don't stop" she pants, her sexual frustration shining through and through. 

"I didn't take you for a begger" I tease and suddenly inserting two digits curling them to hit all the right spots. Not even a second later she comes all over my fingers. I help her ride out her high and then clean her up.

We both get out the shower and lay down in bed, exhausted from all the activities.

"Now that's what you call a hot shower"I smirk, making Natasha blush. I feel sleep taking me over and I doze off in her arms.

A/N
I know it's bad, let's just say writing this stuff isn't my strong suite.