Big deal

Vic
We had been working on homework all morning and it was exhausting. It was nice to have someone with the same courses as me though, this way we could suffer together. We were at the library reading some books as some other students came up to us. They knew Soph by the looks of it, she basically jumped one of them around there neck.  

Sophia started catching up with them while I just read, that was until I felt a hand touch my shoulder which made me jump.

"Great news Vic, We aRe going to a PARTY" She screamed. 

"ssssshus" One of the Liberians hissed.

"What, why, where? " I whispered.

"Jack just invited us to his frat house, they will be throwing a big party to celebrate surviving the first week." she smiled.

"I don't know, I mean we still have a lot of catching up to do." 

"Ow common this is your change remember, living life to it fullest that mean going to parties and getting shit faced." She smiled grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the chair. She dragged me all the way back to the dorm rooms.

After dinner we went and got ready, I really wasn't in the mood to go to some lame party to see some drunk asshole teenagers but that changed when I saw Sophia. She was wearing a sexy black dress with some lace, exposing just enough skin to get anybody turned on. And let's say it wasn't the longest dress either.

I might have been staring a bit as she walked over and gave me a hug

"You're drooling" she giggled.

"Sorry, god damm you're gorgeous, I mean you look beautiful."  I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Whait... you're gay?" She says as if it's the most normal thing in the world to just blur that out.

"First of, anybody with eyes could see you're beautiful, you definitely don't have to be gay to see that. Second of all... yes, yes I am" I say a smiling, I must admit that me looking her up and down as I did, might not help my case. 

"You don't look so bad yourself" Sophia giggled in response. Making me feel more at ease.

I was wearing a simple black ripped jeans and a grey hoodie with a black leather jacket.

When we arrive at the party it's at full blast. Students all around drinking out of red solo cups. We make our way inside and to the kitchen helping ourselves to a drink. Soph gets a beer, but I look around for something stronger. Got it, I found myself some Tequila. We enjoy the party drinking and dancing on the music. 

A few hours pass and it's starting to get really late. Soph and I are wasted at this point, the party is starting to calm down and people begin to leave. One of the guys from the library comes up to us and tells us to stay a little longer, but Soph declines. 

"Aah common baby I can make your night even better." He whines to Soph.

"okey maybe you can, but I'm here with a friend and I'm not the type of girl to leave a women behind." She smiles.

"Straight I got it" I mumble to myself. 

"Jack is it? Why don't you give us a minute."I smile at him giving him a wink.

"oh yhea sure, I'll be back in a bit." He says getting the hint.

I huddle up with soph. "Girl I can take care of myself, go have a good night. I'll see you back at the dorm. No big deal."

"wait your serious, you are amazing!"
"yhea just call me if I need to come and get you or if I have to beat someone up." I smile at her.

Just than Jack comes walking back up, but before he can even say something Sophia connects her lips with him. I get the clue and make my leave not in the mood to watch some straight porn.

***

I finally land on my bed, completely exhausted. I have a smile on my face, why, because I actually had fun. I know I'm not supposed to drink this much, but I also know that it will take the edge of the night terrors so maybe its worth it. I'm about to close my eyes as I hear a ding coming from my laptop who I apparently didn't shut down. My drunken curiosity gets the best of me and I waddle my way to my desk. It's freaking 6am, who the hell sends mails this early on a Sunday. Ugh okay never mind this can wait. I think as I fall asleep at my desk. 

***

I wake up from head bagging on my door. All my muscles are sore and my neck hurts. 

"seriously stop banging!!!!!!" I yell, to only have to grown at the volume off my own voice.

As I finally make my way to the door, it opens and Soph comes walking in. Talking way to loud. "Soph you have three seconds to shut up or I will shut you up." I mumble

"what was that?" Soph asks not knowing that I just threated her. 

"why are you here It's way to early" I ask switching the subject. 

"what are you talking about it's latterly 7pm, have you been asleep all this time ??"

"no..." I lie

"get your ass in the shower, were going to grab dinner and I'm going to tell you alle about my night with Malcolm. "

"who is Malcolm?"

"The guy from yesterday" She says in a dhuu toon. 

"I thought his name was jack?" I smile

"no, now go shower you reek." 

"love you too" I say walking to the shower laughing.