Chapter XIX

Tenn
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Aki, darling. That is a bit too much."

Aki chews his food until his mouth was full and he's talking. Like....that's just gross. Don't judge me but that's just super gross.

"Ha hu yu min?" He literally talks with his mouth full of food!

"Haru. This date is ruined. Thank your brother. Good day."

I get up from my chair and head out the front door. I did not stop even when I could hear Aki shouting in protest.

I roll my eyes and without knowing, I bump into someone.

"Eek!"

"Watch where you're going." Someone hold my sides before I fall. This is....awkward.

"Thank you, si---Yaotome!"

"Shout louder, won't you?"

"Wha-oh... Just surprised seeing you here..... What are you doing here anyway?"

"Mikage asked me to...check on you for the next few days."

"Excuse me. I might heard that wrong. Can you repeat it?"

"I won't repeat it." He rolls his eyes.

I was about to respond with another snarky remark but sadly got interrupted.

"Tenn-nii! I am so sorry! I'll swallow it all before talking next time. So, please don't cancel our date." Aki's practically clinging to my leg.

I hold up my hand towards Yaotome...Jr. before he could even open his mouth.

"Don't you dare say anything.....and it's not like that!"

"I didn't said anything yet then you're the only one who's thinking about that sort of thing. Not that I mind though."

Haru comes along with a bill in hand. I gesture towards the piece and he understood with a nod. Obedient as usual I see.

"Nii-chan has finished everything so I thought it's better to just check out. Do you mind?"

"Nope. Not at all. That's amazing of you actually."

Aki let go of me and holds his brother's hand. I think I know what they are thinking.

In unison they said,

"Tenn-nii. Who is that man?"

I am in for a long ride.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Riku
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Rikkun. Here's an King Pudding for you."

"Thanks, Tamaki. Just put it there."

I have now curled myself in a blanket cocoon. After a few minutes passes when I left, they come into my room one by one with a worried aura around them.

"Come now, Riku! What got you so upset~? Smile~ for us." Nagi said.

I did try. I tried to smile but I can't. I just couldn't. Before I knew it, hot streaks of tears are falling down my cheeks. I could hear the others screaming my name.

"I am sorry....I didn't mean to cry. Don't worry, I'll be fine--"

"You are absolutely not fine, Riku. Don't act so tough. Just cry if you wanna."