Chapter VIII

Tenn
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After I was far enough from the building earlier, I take out my phone and call Mikage-san.

"You're finished?" He said as soon as he picks up.

"Yup..." I mumble.

"I know what you want to ask. You're still around the area there, right?"

"Yeah. I think just a little bit further from the building."

"Stay there. I'll come get you."

He ends the call and I just stare at the screen of my phone. Seems like my guess was right. He does know Riku's there.

"Meanie..." 

"Who is?"

I look up into the very dark corner and see Mikage-san coming out from the darkness.....That actually kind of suit him. Wait-Didn't he just called me? How come he already arrived? That's Mikage-san for you.

"You." I answer truthfully.

"And why is that?"

"You sent me to send those stuff wasn't because it was important but because of Riku. I know you. If it's just sending things, you wouldn't ask me to do it. You would ask someone else."

"You see right through me! Tenn, you're still so interesting!" He laugh.

"You got a lot to explain. So let's hurry back."

"Aaawwww. But usually you would head back to your house quickly right after finishing~"

"Too bad because I am staying the night. Blame your stupidity."

"Yeah....Sure."

He led me towards his motorcycle. I stop dead on my track.

"We are not riding that." I point out.

"Hey! This is my baby not that!" He retorts.

"Whatever. I am not going to get on there. The last time you brought me somewhere with that, you almost get me killed and for your information, dying in a traffic accident is not the best way to go."

"No worries. This time I won't go too fast and besides...If you were going to fall off, I would jump off too. Then, hug you to protect you from the impact."

"BUT-"

"But nothing. Stop being a bi**h and get on. I won't take a 'No.' for an answer. End of discussion."

"Don't use such vulgar words in my presence."

"Then stop being *one and get on already."

I roll my eyes at him and get on. He give me a helmet and I put it on. Then, I put my arms around his waist.

"Hold on tight, Baby."

"Haha." I laugh. Sarcastically if I may add. "Who's your baby? Definitely not me."

He just hums and look straight ahead. Trust me when I say, it is kind of scary when he doesn't answer. So, I tighten my hold on him. I feel him chuckle.

"If you want to, you can put your head on my-"

"Offer accepted." I cut him off and put my head behind his back.

"How cute." He chuckles.

"Want me to cut off your tongue?"

By hearing that he froze up and I hum in victory.