Author's Notes/Prologue

Hello! I want to say thank you so much for checking this out! Before you read, I have a few notes to say.

1. This book have POV's so please make sure to check whose POV it is so you won't be confused.

2. I do not own the picture from this book.

3. I don't own the characters and the story from Harry Potter (except for Laura and Sky). I also added some scenes I had in mind. 

4. I kind of shipped my characters with other please don't attack me-

That's all! You can read the prologue now! Happy reading!

PROLOGUE:

"Someday, you two will grow and learn in a school where I have learned."

"Where is it father?"

"Somewhere where you can learn to be a witch."

The two kids looked at each other.

"A witch?", they both said.

"Yes, a witch. When the day finally comes, we'll prove to those bad guys out there that we can win."

"But what would it cost?"

The father was too stunned to speak.

"She's right, father. What would it cost? Does good win? Will the bad be good?"

The father looked fierce.

"The people will finally understand what they don't know."

Author's Notes: (AGAIN?)

(Hope you get some of the reference. This story starts at Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Thanks for checking out, I hope you'll like it. Next Page will be the first chapter of this book. Also I like to thank my friend for helping me with the story! Happy reading!)