He repeated his famous line to me, even though I didn't know much about him.

*Alright. Call me when you think you have something.*

He answered right away:

*I will. Take care.*

*As to you*

I was slightly disappointed that he didn't have much to share, but knew I couldn't push him. He was.. Human after all, right?

I looked up and met Cayden's clear blue eyes. They held a question for me in them.

"Yes?" I asked quietly and finished up my ice cream, I realized he had already finished his.

"I..just.. I don't want to seem nosy," he smiled, sheepishly.

Cute. He was worried I was talking to my girlfriend or boyfriend.

"It was just a friend," I laughed.

He turned a bright red, but before I embarrassed him more, my phone rang. His eyes were wide with curiosity as I answered the phone, probably thinking I had tons of men and women at my feet.

"Hello."

"Hi, Erick's Cleaners just finished at your house. Everything's been repaired except for your furniture," A deep voice spoke from the other end of the phone.

"That'll do. Thanks." I replied and hung up.

Before Cayden could ask any questions about who it was, I dialed another number-Harvey's Furniture. I ordered the same exact couch, chairs, and bed complete with new rug as I remembered them being. The man had said I'd get them delivered within two days, but I couldn't wait that long so lucky for me his mind had been weak verses a strong willed person and I used the sound of my vampyric voice; urging him to have my orders there within two hours. He had agreed easily.

Now that those were taken care of I could then answer whatever question Cayden had. I turned to face him, but he didn't wear any question mark.

"Where to now?"

"You're not gonna ask who it was?"

"No because I believe you."

I smiled and took his hand pulling him out the door and into a nearby store. He gazed around at the clothes and those he said he liked I picked up...despite his many protests. The shopping trip took almost two hours and when I finished buying all his clothes (he had a new wardrobe now) we left for my house.

----

The drive there was extremely quiet, it was like he knew he was going to find some seriously fucked up things out.. And when we pulled in the driveway I heard his breathing quicken a little; he seemed scared.

"Are you okay?" I touched his hand.

He looked at me with wide eyes, but nodded his head and reached for the handle. I stopped him though.

"Hey, it's okay. You're safe with me."

"And why is that? What happened to Ally?" So apparently he did remember or he JUST remembered.

"I'll answer your questions inside, now come on. I give you my oath that I am safe, you haven't been hurt by me so far have you?" I asked, grabbing some of his bags.

"I don't know. I woke up this morning caked in blood. It could've been mine...what if you and that bitch were just psychotic and drugged me and had some weird fetish with blood and raped me?" He asked kind of losing his temper.

I didn't know why he was questioning me now, but I think it had to do with the fact he couldn't remember anything from last night either- too in shock to remember. But regardless Cayden calling my Consort a bitch pissed me off, yeah she was still family that wouldn't change, but now I was even more protective of her.