Prologue

song playing: Black Swan - Bts
----------------------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭]

" I hear them but you don't,

Their hands around my throat.

You think that I'm insane,

Just 'cause we're not the same. "

"Don't hurt them, please! I'm begging you!"

It hurts, everything does. Moving every muscle hurts for her.

The chain around her neck tightened for her every move, chocking her. The haunted whispers around her kept laughing, pointing their claws at her fragile body, full of bruises. She never wanted this. Yet here she was, maybe as insane as the demon himself, if that was even possible.

Everything fell silent. Their eyes were on her. The judging gazes tore through her soul, her destroyed one. While some might find all those looks uncomfortable, she didn't care anymore. Nothing mattered, she was already dead.

All the woman could think of was saving her friends, The family she got left and the only people who still cared for her, despite all the horrific, twisted things she did. The man chuckled in a dark manner, a vibration in his throat. He always takes pleasure at the word "beg", and the female knew it very well.

It gave him a sense of power and dominance. That feeling in his vines made him feel alive again, bringing a satisfaction he never wanted to end. He liked to see people beg him for mercy, beg him to kill them, and beg him to stop. Yet, he is favored the word even more when it rolled off her tongue. The princess he tried so hard to bring back to himself.

"Give me reasons I shouldn't".

Well, well, well, reader. You might be wondering how did she got here. Hmm? Take a seat, dear reader, cause you're in for a long ride.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

The room was lit by the lamp hanging from the ceiling. Underneath it, there was a table, two chairs in front of each other behind it. The room had a dull grey shade. Everything was colored in the very same depressing palette, as if it would help anyone who ever sets foot into that place. The light couldn't illuminate everything, but it was enough for the due to see each other. Enough to understand each other's feeling through those eyes, those windows to the soul.

"Why?"

Said the woman with short red hair. Her lips had the same color, so did her attire. She had chocolate brown eyes which held a red hue in them too. No wonder why she was called Madam Red, It wasn't her real name of course.

Red was her favorite color, meaning of power, passion, strength and love. There were meanings like war or life but overall, so many people saw it as a represent for love. Like a beautiful elegant red rose, holding an eternal beauty and grace, making all the other flowers look dull. A beautiful color that makes you forget of those big thorns decorating the graceful rose's body. Just like our reality, so many forget this but so many others don't. (Y/n) never forgot this face. Roses are red, and so is blood.