"They said I should."

The red head looked down at the records;

__________________________________________________
NAME : (L/n) (Y/n)
• ALIASES : (Y/n)
• RECORD ID : Y * * * N * * *
• GENDER : F CITIZEN: Yes
• HEIGHT : insert • WEIGHT : insert
EYE COLOR : insert • HAIR COLOR : insert
• DOB: insert
__________________________________________________

She looked away, not bothering to continue until the fingerprint area. The woman knew this child's crimes, she knew that this little girl was accused of killing her parents and burning down the whole neighborhood.

"Who are they?"

Ms.(L/n) pitied the girl, she was so smart, so talented, she had a bright future ahead, and most of all, She was her brother's daughter. But why?

Her parents loved her, she loved them too. Nothing went on the wrong way and as a close family member, she knew nothing was wrong. At least that's what she liked to think, She wasn't as close to the girl as she thought despite how that kid was so bright and bubbly. Looking in the files, nothing seemed wrong.

While she was lost in thought, the younger child scanned the woman's face. It showed so many emotions yet her own eyes were just glaring, A coldness deep in them. No color shining as bright a before there. She didn't even know why was she there, he told her it would be alright if she did that.

"He said I should do it"

Again a "he", another "they", more unanswered questions. but the biggest mystery is, who? (y/n) never said an actual name. How much red would beg her just so the kid would open her mouth. How much she wanted her to just give a name, just a hint. How much she wanted to know nothing was wrong... The woman wanted to turn back the time, wanted to go see what happened back there anyhow. Biting her lip out of frustration, she asked the girl one last question.

"Who, honey? I want to help you."

The girl finally looked up at her aunt. Dull, lifeless (e/c) eyes making contact with her chocolate colored ones. Full of life, Full of warmth. Those brown eyes held concern and worry for her. But they weren't what (y/n) see, What she saw was pity. And she hated it. She hated pity. A look in her own eyes made the adult woman shiver, and not the good one. As if a cold breeze just hit her hard, slapping her and leaving an icey burn mark on her cheek.

" The voices "

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Splashing the cold water on his burning face, the bluebell man looked into the mirror. Dark bags decorated under his eyes, and his skin was ghostly pale. He was never one to take care of himself, specially after everything that happened. Everything that happened when he was just a young, naive, human, and when he was under the Gleeful's command.

Now here Will was, living with the guilt of his lost princess. He knew what he did was wrong, he knew what Bill is doing's also wrong, and he knows what Tad did was wrong, too. They all took wrong steps, and here they were now. Unfavored by the great Axolotl, they've lost everything and everyone that mattered to them.

That was until his messy roommate slammed the bathroom's doors open.

"She's awakened"

My princess, My queen

No one shall come in between

You were always mine,

My little glass of wine

|| When realities combine ||

____________________________

Killing me now, killing now

Do you hear me? 

-Bts 

____________________________

Soooo welcome to this book! expect dark themes, I mean, you did ask for a demon to love you and go yandere for you~

well anyways, you see, I've read lots of Bill x readers and most of them had the plot of reader going to gf spend the summer meet a demon blah blah blah, but still, in all of them the demon, known as bill, suddenly became all sweet and caring and lovey dovey
Dear readers, my Bill might have some cute times, some wholesome cuddling senses, but in no way he is caring. soon you will see that he will treat you as more of a ... pet, or possession. why? because, I can't see him just "catch emotions our of nowhere". but anyways, good luck!
Oh, almost forgot this, the first chapters aren't much triggering but shits will go down. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Something else I got to mention, please don't misunderstand me. by no means I don't support yandere acts. it's toxic, and if someone was acting like that (stalking, threatening, too possessive, abusive both mentally and physically, yada yada ) please tell someone to help. This doesn't mean I don't fangirl like heck over these yandere peeps in fics

Well so guess that was all. thanks for reading, and again, welcome to this story!

[This chapter has been edited on November 10th, 2022 ]