"Um... what if you don't have feelings for anyone?"

Coach: "That sounds like a you problem. All the second years did it last year."

RFY: "What? No one told me about this."

RFY3: "I heard about it when they recruited me."

RFY2: "But I didn't think they'd actually..."

Coach: "Like I said before, I'm looking for something concrete and reasonably ambitious. You'll have to do better than "play my first game" or "do my best."

Kagami: "This'll be easy. This isn't even a test." He walks over to the edge of the roof and jumps on the railing. "Class 1-B, number 5, Kagami Taiga! I will defeat the Generation of Miracles and become the best player in Japan!" I smirked as he hopped down.

Coach: "Who's next." I walked up and leaned against the railing.

"Class1-B, Murasakibara (Y/n), number 9! I will dethrone the "Emperor" of the Generation of Miracles and prove that I don't need his rule!" The other's were confused by my statement, except Kuro-chin. The others went after me with not that good of a goal but Coach let them join.

Kuro-chin: "Excuse me." Cue the jump. "I'm not good at speaking loudly, so could I use this?" He holds up a megaphone.

Coach: "Where did you get that?" Just as Kuro-chin was about to speak...

Asshole: "Hey! The basketball club, again?!"

Coach: "Crap, we were almost finished."

Asshole: "I warned you last year. Didn't you say you'd never do this again? You should know what's right and wrong at your age!" I sighed and just stood up and walked off as he gave his lecture.

🏀

Koganei: "Huh? Isn't this... Didn't this issue come out when Kuroko was at Teiko?"

Hyuga: "All the players are featured. Kuroko... doesn't have an article."

Koganei: "Even though he's the sixth guy. Didn't they come to interview you?"

Kuro-chin: "They did, but they forgot about me." I walked over and looked at my brother's article with a small smile. "Besides, I'm nothing like the other five. They're true prodigies."

RFY3: "She's back! The coach is back! We're gonna play a practice game."

Hyuga: "I wonder who we're playing?"

RFY: "Who knows? She was skipping for some reason though." This catches Captain by surprise.

Hyuga: "She was skipping?! Be ready, everyone. If she's skipping, our next opponent's gonna be real tough."

We had been practicing like always when Kagami straight bullied Izuki-senpai.

Koganei: "He's amazing! Such a quick turn at full speed! He's no ordinary human."

RP(Random player/person): "He might even beat the Generation of Miracles."

RFY: "He might really be able to beat them with that."

'You're all wrong. Kagami's good... but nowhere near their levels.'

RFY2: "That's not an easy maneuver. Maybe he's better than them already."

Coach: "Gather round, everyone!"

Everyone: "Yes ma'am!" She announced who are practice game opponent was which made me smile slightly.

Hyuga: "A practice game against Kaijou High School?"

Coach: "That's right. They won't disappoint us. We'll put plenty of first years on the court."