Introduction

They say there is a world beyond our understanding, too far to reach yet so close. The invisible veil that separates this world from the next, is an incomprehensible thing that we wish to discover. Although it isn't simple, it still exists, at least it does in the heart of imagination.

But- What if that wasn't the case?

What if- we finally reach it, and unveil the new world just brushing against our fingertips?

There are tales of monsters- creatures, they reside in folklore and fairy tales. So what if they became real?

The different and unknown amount of monsters and creatures we've been hidden from are now at our front door, in our schools, at our place of work- everywhere. But we all had to start from somewhere- a testing trial to see if we're compatible. Are we able to coexist with each other? Or are we really meant to be kept separate?

This story follows a group of boys, who live within the time of trails. Many trials they will face. They will learn the importance of trust, friendship, compassion, and the difference between good and evil.

When the safety of the world hangs in the balance, will these boys be able to keep the peace? Or will it forever be shattered?