10. Ties that bind!

Start from the beginning

"Miss Kim, hello."

She had been waiting as Jungkook had gone to the washroom and didn't come back yet, it's almost 20 minutes, he should have come back even if he has a big shot, could it be that he didn't want to sit here with her, so he didn't come back and make excuse to leave!

She was in her puzzled mind and didn't hear you, after a while she looked up "It's you." her voice could not hide the disappointed and she didn't seem to be in the mood, your eyes moved "Miss Kim, I was a little anxious just now, so I forgot to ask you if it was convenient." you looked at the other side "If it's not convenient then I'll come back later?"

"No need, you can do it." she smile bitterly "He probably left already." he just used this excuse to left, you seemed to noticed her mood, you sat opposite her "Are you okay? do you want to go to my company for a while?" you thought that it'll be better to talk in company if she was free, she blinked her eyes and nodded.

......

he didn't go to the washroom but leaned against the corridor to smoke, he felt that it was about time before he extinguished the cigarette and walked back, when he came he saw there was another person sitting as his cold gaze inadvertently swept across that person's face.

Suddenly, his footsteps stopped as his handsome face hadn't changed his cold expression but his eyes flashed some kind of light, the huge waves in his heart were monstrous and it almost swept him away in an instant, was it an illusion?

That woman appeared in his illusion again? this woman was fleeting him, he thought that it was probably the same, so he subconsciously held his breath but didn't dare to blink afraid that figure will disappear.

One second, two seconds...
After ten seconds, the person in front of him was still in his line of sight, smiling, it wasn't an illusion this time? he walked straight towards.

"Alright, then let's go to your company and have a good talk, I'll go and settle the bill first." but you stopped her since she was your client, you'll help her to settle the bill, you grabbed your bag and stood up "I will go, you sit for a while." just as you're about to walk towards cashier but a tall figure appeared in front of you.

Under your cold brows was a pair of hawk like sharp eyes, after the baptism of time there was a hidden deep abyss, his jaw was sharp as a knife and his lips was pursed tightly and his bambi eyes are staring deeply.

This face...
your steps paused as you felt your heart beating heavily as if it was about to stop, are .... are you seeing things wrong? why did that person appeared in front of you? and so close? you held bag tightly that he can see visible veins on your hand, you could smell the strong masculine scent that belongs to his body, it enveloped and trapped you, he stared at you coldly not believing.

It was really her!

He thought for a moment that he was hallucinating! "Jungkook?" a lovely cry broke the stalemate, Dahyun was surprised when she saw him and called his name "It is really you? you didn't leave?" her voice could not hide her joy, there were almost tears in her eyes.

"I thought I was put down!" her sound pulled you back to your senses and made you realized that you almost ran into him, so you took a few steps back and lowered your eyes covering your emotion.

So ... the person who made Kim Dahyun feel depressed was Jeon Jungkook?

She saw that he has left but returned, she was really happy that she didn't pay attention to his emotional gaze, his eyes didn't leave you as if he had grown roots, you took a deep breath and suppressed the little emotions that were running rampant in heart, you smiled at Dahyun "Looks like Miss Kim still has something to do then I will leave first."