Part fifty-three//till the end.

Olesia and Loki had said their goodbyes to Frigga, she didn't want to deal with the old grump that is Odin. So she ignored him, successfully for five days. Frigga informed him of the engagement, which he disregarded and walked off.

She had drank the serum, it was the morning after their engagement. She did it right next to him, and then spent the day in bed. She felt a sick feeling and knew it'd pass, but she couldn't bear to move.

It was like cramps, but worse and also making her want to puke. It was a mix of the two, and she hated it. Frigga came and gave her tea, and then sat with her for a while, explaining that this was part of it.

Then upon returning to earth, they knew they'd have to tell the family. But first they'd unpack and shower, which is what they did. They were dropped off in the same field they were picked up at. So a small walk home, and then they arrived in their apartment.

Olesia adored Asgard and the sights, knowing that'll be where they have their wedding. But as of now she enjoyed New York, and the smells. Even though it was a lot of rain and garbage, it was her home.

They made it to the bedroom, and unpacked. Smiles plastered on their faces, most of the laundry going into the hamper. A few items that weren't worn returned to the closet. As she moved out of the closet, Loki spun her around.

"Hello fiancé." He said with a smile.

"Hey fiancé" She replied, trapping him in a quick kiss.

Loki's hands moved from her face, to her waist. Pulling her closer and deepening the kiss, OLesia moaned into the passionate kiss. Loki's hands roamed to her pants, where she stopped him.

"We have to go see my family, not yet." She said, He groaned but followed her to the shower.

"We have time in there." He said, Olesia laughed.

"My god, your always so horny." She said, with a small laugh.

"I like that, "My god." But, only for you." He said with a sly smirk, Olesia shook her head.

"You can shower with me, but I better not feel that thing poking at me." She warned, dropping her clothes.

Loki sighed, though agreed. He showered with her, and didn't poke her. Well he tried no to, but for the most part there was no funny business. Olesia laughed as they got out of the showers, scolding him.

Once getting out of the shower, she dried herself off and changed into black sweatpants, and a loose yellow sweater. Loki wore grey sweatpants and a loose green sweater. Olesia controlled herself.

"Now you're trying to kill me?" She asked, he looked at her confused.

"What?" He asked, Olesia looked to the sweats.

"Grey sweatpants just outline's 'it' so much more." She said, Loki shrugged.

"Then you get to deal with it." He replied, she rolled her eyes.

Then they walked through the apartment. Reaching the door, they shoved on their shoes and he grabbed the keys, once they were in the elevator, she leaned on him, tiredly. Loki rubbed her arm.

Reassuring her it'd only be a few hours then they can come home and nap. She agreed and he drove to the compound, the streets were full of snow and families. It did make Olesia a little sad she possibly couldn't have kids, but she'd try if it was in their books.

She didn't want a family, she loved to be the aunt. She knew Wanda and Vision would have kids, Bucky and Nat may adopt when they're ready, but she never wanted kids. Then she met Loki, and her world shifted.