Part thirty-four//diagnosis.

Loki and Olesia were both unsure of what happened in the pool, why did she fall asleep so quickly? Loki thought it had something to do with her shakiness, though what was it?

That was the question.

Loki and Olesia were on the couch, Loki laid in between her legs. His head on her stomach, his arms hooked under her legs. He will only sit like this or her in his lap on the couch. Otherwise, they aren't sitting on the couch. Easy access.

Loki was wearing sweatpants and a muscle shirt, his jet black hair messy and full of loose curls. He started to get some stubble on his chin, and as they moved out he began working out more. Making his soft muscled chest not so soft.

Olesia wore leggings with one of Loki's loose white tee shirts. Her hair was in a braid, with baby hairs and flyaways loose and flowing. She had sage green socks on, and the crystal necklace around her neck. Loki adjusted, moving his shoulders and then looking up to her with a smile.

"You do know you're weird right?" She asks, Loki scrunches his face.

"I am not, what are you talking about?" He asked, Olesia almost laughed.

"You won't sit on the couch unless you're between my legs?" She asked, her brow raising, Loki smirked and shrugged.

"What? It's my favorite spot." He says, his smirk almost erupting into laughter.

"Your so stupid." She says, Pushing a pillow to him.

Loki picked up the pillow, ready to start a pillow fight. As he turns back to her, he sees her passed out. Confused as to how she fell asleep so fast, Loki shook her to wake her up.

As his hands moved to hers to shake her slightly, he realized he couldn't move her fingers. It was as if they were stone. Loki immediately sat up, and picked her up bridal style and ran to the door. He opened it quickly and ran to the parking garage. Quickly laying her in the car, he buckles her in and basically breaks hundreds of laws as he drives to the compound.

Loki bursts in with a passed out Olesia, instead of listening to anyone he runs to Bruce's lab, quite literally. Almost running into the clear door, it opened as he got near it.

Slowing to a stop, Bruce looked up to Loki, seeing Olesia passed out. Raising a brow then seeing the worry on Loki's face, he cleared a table and placed down a pillow for Olesia's head. He began running some tests on her, trying to figure out what happened. Loki's cold fingers kept grazing her hand, the stone feeling slowly turning back to her hands.

Olesia's eyes opened wide with a gasp, just then Bruce laughed in victory. Turning around to see Olesia awake, he immediately walked over. Olesia took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes, then shoving them back on she turned to Bruce.

"Okay, how are you feeling?" He asked, nervously. Olesia crinkled her brows.

"This is like the second or third time I've passed out without any knowledge of it, Bruce what's happening to me?" She asked, he exhaled shakily.

"How long have you been feeling these waves of exhaustion?" He asked, Olesia now looked more confused, wondering how he knew that.

"Uhm, since Zemo I think." She said, Bruce nodded, writing something down.

"Do you remember this happening at all, when you encountered the stone before?" He asked, Olesia shook her head.

"I felt tired, but I never really passed out without being able to move my body or ask for help." She replied, Bruce continuing to write.

"Okay, take a deep breath. I believe what's happening is the stone is getting used to your body, as it did when you were six or seven, and earlier this year." He started, Olesia exhaled shakily, grabbing Loki's hand for comfort.