Part eighteen//escape.

Warning ~ Mention of violence.

*Two months after Prom.*

Olesia woke up with a splitting headache, her back aching. Warm air flowed through her room, her window showing the beautiful sights of Italy. Olesia hated Zemo and was doing everything she could to leave, but she loved her small view of Italy. She slowly stood up, moving to the bathroom to shower. Before stripping her clothes, she locks her door, and throws her shirt on the camera.

Just so she can shower in peace.

Ever since staying with Zemo, she has had to comply. When she didn't, she would have three agents around her. With their own choice of punishment. Whether that was beating her until she was out cold, sparring with her, or simply ogling her. Making her feel uncomfortable, they would just stare at the places they wish they could touch.

Mostly they would beat her up, one would kick her, the other would punch her, while the last one would degrade her. In the state of pain she was in, she believed every word they spoke. They would tell her she was worthless. No one has ever loved her, she was a mistake, a burden. It was as if her thoughts were true, which hurt her worse than punches or kicks.

Zemo had her encounter with the stone, yet again. Supposedly increasing her powers, every time she would deny feeling powerful. She has now encountered the stone, six or seven times, just in the two months she's been in his hold. Olesia hated how the stone made her feel, she always felt sick.

She hadn't felt the effects until today, making her feel disgustingly sick.

She would walk into a small dry grey room, the stone in the centre. It was similar to Wanda's experience, but Zemo made her hold the stone in the hand. Every single time she had it in her grasp, she would blackout, and then wake up in her cell. With a headache and achy body.

One of the last encounters she had, she was able to remember quite what happened. She would open the box it was held in, then as the stone would lift she would put her hand around it. As she grasped the stone, a cloud mixed with purple, black and grey energy swarmed around her. Small flakes and swirls of energy would emit from the stone, as her skin would start to crack. Through each small crack, purple energy from the stone would shine through. A swirl of energy replaced her pupil, while her fingers were laced with a dark purple mass. Traveling through her body like a vine, reaching the ends of each cell. Getting a momentary vision she couldn't focus on, then she dropped the stone back in the box and fell to the floor.

How did she not die?

What makes her so special?

What's the vision?

Zemo had done everything he possibly could, to ensure Olesia was his. He would feed her lies about her family, he would tell her that her family isn't looking for her, and he would always hug her, telling her that he's her legal guardian now, which was a definite lie.

He had tried to brainwash her, and failed. His machines were all fairly old, making each experiment fail. His brainwashing three times a week, failed miserably. His machines were so old, Olesia gave him the reaction he hoped for.

Thrashing, and grunting during each session, even though there was absolutely no feeling. Zemo always praised her. He was happy that his 'little project' was working wonderfully.

"My dear?" Zemo asks, as Olesia walks out of the bathroom. Fully clothed, drying her hair.

"Yes sir?" She asks, mentally swearing at him, for the stupid nickname.

"Ah, Olly. I have the mission for you, and if you're ready. We'd love for you to go tonight, how does that sound?" He asks, in a sweet tone. Zemo was truly creeping her out, although her stone cold expression would never show that.