Part forty-nine//shut out.

Ever since the party, Loki hasn't spoken more than ten words to her. He's went on "Stress walks." and read more books than he ever has, and it's only been three days.

It's confusing Olesia, she knew he got upset at the party. But she assumed it was just someone bumping into him and not apologizing. But thinking back on it, he was fairly sad. He didn't let go of her, until someone approached them. If Thor hadn't walked up to him, he probably would have kept holding her.

But that's why she's confused, they usually talk about why they're upset. But hasn't said a word about it, only "yes" and "no's". She wanted his opinion on her makeup and without looking at her, he says "Very pretty." and continued reading. Which made Olesia go back and wipe off her makeup, then lay in bed. He's shut out people before, including her, but not to this extent.

Every other time he's shut people it, he's always talked to her. Whenever someone pissed him off, or he got angry. She always got it out of him, but not this time. He's been quiet, whatever happened must have cut him deep, because she cannot get through to him. No matter how hard she tries.

Olesia was tired of trying to figure it out on her own, so she called Nat. Hoping she saw something, or noticed something. Something that would make him talk to her.

"Nat? Did anything happen at the party?" She asked her.

"With who?" Nat asked back, Olesia sigh frustratedly.

"Loki!" She whisper yelled, Nat chuckled quickly.

"Calm down. Not that I'm aware of, why?" She asks her again, Olesia pinches her brows.

"Nothing, thank you." She says, as she ends the call.

Going back into her contacts she goes to tap on Wanda's contact.

"Hey, did anything happen at the party?" She asked.

"With who? " Bruce asked, Olesia looked confused.

"Sorry thought I called Wanda, uhh Loki? He's been shutting me out." She replied.

"Hmm, I don't know kid." Bruce replied, Olesia sighed.

"Do you know if anyone said anything while they were drunk?" She asked him, his line went silent.

"No, I uh, don't know." He replied, Olesia nodded.

"Okay thank you, talk to you later big guy." She said as she ended the call.

She threw her phone down, getting nowhere. Sighing loudly, she fell against the mattress. She just wanted to help him and he wouldn't talk to her. Then Loki walked in, and without looking at her, he walked to the closet.

"Where are you going?" She asked tiredly.

"Stress walk." He replied shortly.

"Love, what's wrong? You haven't talked to me since the party." She asked, he threw the sweater on and walked to the door.

"Nothing." He said to her.

"Obviously something fucking happened Loki." She said back to him, he sighed.

"I'll see you soon." He replied, Olesia sighed.

She heard him walk to the door and then the door closed, and she fell back again. He's usually out for twenty minutes, and then returns and sits back down and continues reading. Olesia didn't hold the tears from falling.

She didn't know why he was so upset, or why he was icing her out. The random twenty minute walks, not talking to her, messaging others, and only having physical contact when they go to bed. It made her think he was either, distancing himself so he'd end things, or he was cheating.