Part seventeen//searching.*

Warning ~ Violence, death, mention of rape.

*One month and a half after Prom.*

Please, baby.

I need you.

Find me.

I love you.

I miss you.

Loki was horrible, he had heard her, every single time. The thoughts that ran through his head, every single night. Her voice somehow reached him, the only time through the night he would genuinely smile.

Her kidnapping has taken a serious toll on Loki, he would spend most days locked away. Not eating, drinking any alcohol he can find, whether it's cheap or expensive, new or old, fermented or not. It was down his throat, the alcohol took off an edge when he needed it too.

He's been looking for her, of course he has. He wouldn't be the man she loves, if he didn't search for her. In a way he would let her down if he stayed on his ass all the time, he needed to prove himself to her.

Show how much he loves her.

Twice a week for the past few months, he's returned to Midgard. From the moment night falls, he continues searching across cities for her, till morning dusk. Getting rid of anything that comes to be in his way.

Her crystal seems to have a connection between the two, when he gets closer to her, the crystal emits a purple energy towards him. As he grasps the energy, he gets a glimpse of her.

Some being her laying on her bed, others being her passed out covered in bruises, and more than enough of her talking to Zemo, as he feeds her lies. He's pieced together that she's not in America, he catches certain words.

Most being swears from her, more than he's ever heard her use. But one that stuck out from last time was a place, right in the open.

Italy.

Loki knew The Avengers on Midgard were looking for her, yet they weren't looking hard enough for his tastes. That's why he's taken matters into his own hands, they had looked through old HYDRA bases and Zemo's old hideouts.

Loki didn't have to look through them thankfully, making his search for her a little more confined. He should have known he'd be obvious as to where he's hiding her.

Now Loki just had to find her.

Loki stepped off his bed, kicking the bottles of alcohol to the side. Then moving to the closet, he changed into black pants, a dark green sweater, and held her crystal in his hands. Connecting the chain behind his neck, the crystal fell against his chest.

Before leaving he needed a release, it had been over a month without her. As much as Loki wants to ignore it, another part of him misses her. Pushing his pants back down, and partially moving down his boxers, his cock springs out.

Loki grasped his cock, and began pumping. After two minutes and getting nowhere his mind wandered. Her smile, the first time he saw her, when she gets angry, rolling her eyes, her kisses, how petite she is in his arms.

Loki lets out a deep groan, as he finishes. Thick ropes spread over his hand, as he could feel the tension drop, letting out a small sigh of relief. Who knew thinking of her could make him finish so fast. As much as he wished that helped, now he feels disgusted. She could be getting beaten up, man handled, or worse and he jerked off to the thought of her.

Loki left his room, after cleaning up and not caring who was in his way. He started to walk down a hall, to be met with the maids, giving a fake smile and nod, they scurried through the hall behind him. He grumbled as he continued walking through the hall.