Part twelve//graduation.*

Olesia had been running around all morning, as Graduation was at one thirty pm. It was currently twelve, and Mj had just arrived an hour prior. Olesia's hair was drying, Mj wanted her hair straightened, Olesia was going to curl hers, and her family has been ignoring her.

Olesia couldn't help but worry about everything, what if they attack early? What if they go after her friends? What if this is all a prank? God, it was too much for her, Olesia sat next to Mj. Mj smiled at her, while Olesia grumbled as there was still no one helping the two.

"I've had enough waiting, are you coming?" She asked Mj, Mj nodded and followed Olesia to the lounge area.

While they walked to the lounge area, they both heard laughing and jokes being told. Mj quickly stopped in front of Olesia with a glare. Basically telling her to calm down, Olesia nodded, and when Mj moved she ran out to them.

"Anyone fucking remember I'm graduating, and you all promised to help me?" She asked, Nat, Yelena, Wanda, Loki, Thor and Pietro sat laughing. Loki's brows furrowed at her attitude.

"What?" Yelena asked, then she checked her watch. Olesia huffed and walked away, Mj followed her.

"Shit." Wanda muttered, the group stood up and walked after the two teens.

They arrived back in her room, and began to do their makeup on their own. The girls and Thor had agreed to help the girls get ready for graduation around eleven, and they had been sitting for a while waiting for them all.

The group walked in to see the girls getting ready, so Nat walked behind Olesia and started to curl her hair, and Yelena behind Mj, straightening her hair. Wanda had kept the boys in check, even though they continued to blabber on.

"No dude, I'm literally so much better than you." Pietro said, Loki scoffed.

"Do you even know who I am? "Dude" I'm a god." Loki replied, and Pietro laughed.

"You're a puny god." Pietro replied, Loki almost snapped his neck.

"Where'd you hear that?" Loki asked, loudly.

"Oh my gods, shut up." Olesia said, turning her attention to Loki and Pietro.

"Pardon me, love?" Loki asked, Olesia challenged him with a stare.

"I said, shut up, or leave." She enunciated, getting a glare from Loki. Olesia pushed the bridge of her glasses up with her middle finger, directed to Loki, which everyone saw.

"Oh shit." Pietro said with a laugh, Loki continued to glare at her.

Nat moved in front of her, turned her around, and continued to curl her hair. Olesia huffed, and watched as Nat finished her hair, she finished her makeup with setting spray. Loki left to change into a suit, before returning and sitting behind her. Then got up to go to her closet, walking in she picked out the white dress, and she closed the closet door.

She stripped her pyjamas and underwear, putting on a lacy white bra, and matching panties. As to not show through her dress, she slips the dress over her head. She walks to the mirror and flattens her dress out, she then picks out a pair of white sandals.

 She walks to the mirror and flattens her dress out, she then picks out a pair of white sandals