Part fifty// Explain.

Olesia woke up abruptly to a phone call, yawning as she woke up. She went to pick up her phone but knocked it down, she rubbed her eyes and then stood up and picked it up. Then the phone call ended, so she placed her phone down. As she climbed back in bed, her phone rang again. Annoyed at the call now, she answered it quickly.

"Bitch. Your fucking boyfriend is humiliating Bruce." Nat says to her, making her wake up fully.

"What? He's talking to you guys?" She asks, Nat sighs.

"I suggest you get your ass over here, I don't know what happened. But it sounds bad." Nat replies, Olesia sighs loudly.

"Fucking hel, alright I'll be over soon. Try to stop him if you can." Olesia says back to her.

"I will, after we find out what happened." She replies.

"Thanks Nat." Olesia says as she ends the call.

Moving off her bed, she fixes her sheets and see the note. With an aggravated sigh she moved to the door of the apartment. Slipping on sandals, and calling a cab she walks through her apartment building. Reaching the doors, she walked out of the building, being met with cold air.

She waited on the street for about five minutes, a cab rolled up to her and she jumped in. Told the driver an address five minutes from the compound, after a twenty minute drive they arrived. She paid the fee quickly and jumped out, as the driver drove away she began walking towards the compound.

Absolutely pissed.

He's been ignoring her for three days, and yet he talks to the Avengers. She tried to make conversation, and he shut her out. But he goes and talks to them, without them needing to push for him to talk.

Is it her?

Is she the reason he's not talking? What did she do? Was the party too much for him? She thought back on the night and after she went to dance with Wanda, he got emotional. So it may have been her. She knows Loki likes to always be around her, but it was maybe fifteen minutes.

Reaching the door, she enters and slams the door. Kicking off her sandals, and stomping through the compound. They weren't in the kitchen or lounge area, hearing slight muffling around the meeting rooms. She went through and opened all the doors until she was met with Loki, who was beet red. Slamming the door behind her, she maintains eye contact.

"So you talk to them and not me?" She asks, Loki sighs.

"Olesia please." He pleads.

"No what the fuck? I've tried to talk to you through the last three days, but you've been shut down since the party and I only found out from Nat that you were here." She said to him, Bruce exhaled shakily, Loki ran his fingers through his hair.

"What is going on here?" She asks, Loki looks at her.

"I was just explaining why I was shut down." He says to her.

"So, explain." She says, sitting next to Nat.

"No. Everyone out." Loki says, Tony laughs.

Everyone begins to leave. "Bruce, we're not done yet." Loki says as they leave, Olesia looks at Loki confused. They stayed silent for a few minutes, her face softened at his disheveled state. He looked hurt, and she couldn't help.

"Please explain." She pleads, Loki sighs.

"When I went to talk to Bruce, he said some things." He starts, Olesia looks confused.

"Like what?" She asks.

"Like, my mother didn't raise me right, you took pity on me, my father should have left me to die, my Jotun form was disgusting, I didn't deserve a celebration, and why would you want to be with a frost giant." He said to her, sitting down.