- Chapter Twenty Nine -

Start from the beginning

"G-Guys please.." she tried to pull her hands out of Deku's grasp but stopped when she felt her gloves begin to slide off.

"Guys?" Her voice grew with panic as she looked behind her for help from Todoroki who was pushed to the back behind Sato.

Her hands were slipping more and but luckily no one has noticed. Yet.

"Hey you damn extras!" Bakugo's sudden loud voice boomed in their ears, silencing the room. He pushed past the students and grabbed the girl's wrist tightly in his hand and pulled her out of the pit. "Give her some damn space!"

He hesitated as his hands wrapped around her wrist, feeling the steel beneath his fingers. He only looked back a second before she pulled her sleeves up and gloves down.

He pulled her to the window before he let her go. She rubbed her wrist as if she felt how tight his grip was. But she never met his eyes.

"Sorry about that, (Y/n)." Uraraka bowed her head apologetically.

"Miss Aizawa I cannot express how sorry I am as your class Rep!" Iida bowed aggressively.

"We were all so worried. I guess we got carried away." Sato scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

She looked up and smiled lightly at her friends. Not noticing Mineta who was standing directly in front of her.

"But what's with the gloves? It's still so warm outside." He crossed his arms and had his eyes locked onto her white pair of gloves.

"W-Well.."

"Because she wants to you got a problem with that, you damn pervert!" Bakugo spat in the boy's face causing him to run.

As the final bell rang, the students dispersed and sat in their assigned seats. (Y/n) still refusing to make eye contact with Bakugo. This annoyed him even more than usual.

"Hey, Tiny.." he grabbed her elbow but she shook him off.

"It's time for class." She said. Keeping her eyes forward.

He winced at her harshness. He stood frozen in place for a moment until Erasure walking inside the room caught his attention. "Tcht.."

"Bakugo. Is there a problem?" Erasure asked with his usual bored voice.

"No." He said as he sat down in seat but kept his eyes on the girl's back.

When the lunch bell rang, Todoroki stood from his chair and walked over to (Y/n)'s desk only to be face to face with Bakugo who had the same idea.

The boys stood on either side of her desk, glaring at each other.

"What do you think you're doing IcyHot." Bakugo hissed.

"I can ask you the same thing."

"I'm her boyfriend what's your idiot excuse!" He grabbed Todoroki's collar in his fist.

The girl stood up, slamming her hands on her desk. "You.. have some nerve."

The boys looked at her suddenly. Bakugo loosening his grip. "(Y-Y/n)?"

"You can't just pretend like last night didn't happen, Bakugo." Her eyes were beginning to water.

"Aizawa.." Todoroki's voice was calm. He could see the anger and sadness in her face.

The girl took Todoroki's hand and stormed off.

"Hey what the hell!?" Bakugo shouted. His heart stung as he watched her grab the boy's hand.

"Come on, Shoto.. I'm hungry." She said. Her voice was low and barely audible. Todoroki peered at Bakugo over his shoulder. The yellow haired boy's eyes were fuming red. There was no doubt that he was mad.

"Sure.."

They left Bakugo in the room alone. Other than Erasure who was asleep in a big yellow sleeping bag.

"Tcht.."

Back at the Cafeteria, the two got their food and sat at a table with Kirishima, Mina, Deku and the others. Todoroki dug into his meal while (Y/n) stared at her own.

"Hey! Aren't you gonna take your gloves off before you start eating?" Deku smiled at her, sandwich crumbs on his lips.

"I.. uh." The girl swallowed hard. What was she going to say?

"H-Hey! Deku! What's that on your face?" Mina butted in, leaving (Y/n) to sigh in relief.

While Mina and Deku were talking, Todoroki leaned close to the girl's ear. "Hey. Aren't you going to eat?"

"Huh? Oh.. I'm not that hungry." She looked up at him then back down to her tray. She pushed it away from her.

"Hmm.."

"Hey Aizawa. Did you ever pick a hero name?" Kirishima pointed at her with a piece of celery.

"A hero name?" She looked up at him with a puzzled look.

"I think she was absent when we chose those." Mina chimed in. "We picked them after the sports festival!"

"Oh. Right. Well I guess I do have one in mind." She blushed darkly, embarrassed.

"Ooh tell us!" Mina clapped her hands excitedly.

"Yeah what is it, (Y/n)!" Deku's smile was as bright and comforting as usual. The rest of the group were nearly out of their seats, excited.

"Well I.." she looked down at her hands awkwardly and pulled them into her lap.

Todoroki took one of her hands in his and smiled softly, giving her confidence.

She nodded and looked to the group.

"I am.. The Alchemist."

"Whoa! That sounds so cool!" Mina ran around the table and hugged her tightly. "Aw! My little Alchemist how cute!"

"Mina!" She blushed but hugged her back.

"She's right, (Y/n)! That sounds totally cool!" Deku held his hands up in fists.

"Yeah so manly!" Kirishima punched his hardened fists together.

"Hah.. thanks you guys." She smiled shyly as Mina rubbed her cheek against her own.

"I'm so excited to move into the dorms with you my little baby Alchemist!" Mina wrapped her arms around the girl from behind and squeezed her breasts, forcing the girl to wrap her arms around her chest quickly.

"A-Ah! Mina! Kirishima help me!" (Y/n) shouted as her face turned a beet red. "Shoto!"

"Ah. Um. Miss Ashido please." He held his hands up but wasn't sure what to do.

"I got it." Kirishima's voice was calm and collected with a hint of fun. He walked behind Mina and picked her up by her arm pits and held her in the air.

"Ahh Eijiro you're really no fun!" Mina whined as he carried her to the other side of the table.

"Thank you.. anyways what do you mean dorms?" The girl smiled awkwardly.

"Oh yeah I guess you were in the hospital. After the second attack the principal decided that the students would be safer on school grounds, so they built dorms around campus for the students." Deku informed as he finished his juice.

"I see. When are we moving in?"

"I think they said Wednesday?" Uraraka chimed in, finally speaking up.

"Mr. Aizawa and All Might themselves went to our homes to talk to our parents about it. Mr. Aizawa is your dad, isn't it? I wonder if you'll room with us or with him?" Denki questioned with his hand on his chin.

"I suppose it is odd that your father hasn't mentioned the dorms to you yet. Perhaps he will be having you stay with him instead." Iida said quizitively.

"Hm.. I don't know." She looked over to the windows and accidentally made eye contact with Bakugo and was leaning against the wall. His eyes were filled with anger. She quickly looked down. "W-We'll see I guess."