No music was playing but even so, being like this was nice. Alcohol or not.

Her eyes keep a hold of my own, shimmering in the bright light of the moon from the windows not yet covered with curtains.

"Why do you look so serious" she scrunched her nose up and pinches my cheeks.

I smile and pull her head to mine so that our foreheads of touching, still swaying slowly from side to side.

"I think you should go to sleep" I whisper and she smiles tiredly.

We stop our movements and I help her up the stairs and into bed to sleep.

I removed her leather jacket but that is as far as I went since I don't want a slap in the face or more in the morning.

As soon as she hits the pillow, she's knocked out cold. That was easier than expected.

||

Y/n's POV

Shit, my head feels like it's about to blow up. Why the hell did I drink so much.

I roll myself from my side to my back and place my hands over my face, elbows infront of me.

Trying to control my breathing so that I don't feel completely sick, I know I can't and instead resort to rushing the to bathroom and sitting by the toilet.

Thankfully, I don't throw up and after a unnecessary amount of time wasted on sitting next to the toilet, I finally am able to get up and changed before stumbling down the stairs holding onto the wall on my way down.

My vision is still adjusting from when I woke up but I manage to make out a masculine figure on the sofa, lying down and fast asleep.

Did he really sleep on the sofa last night?

I walk over to him and squat down with my knees together, balancing on my feet and my arms folded over my knees.

Instead of waking him up, I simply just watch his cute little face dream. His lips parted slightly and small breaths blowing out.

One of his hands was resting beside his face and I decide to hold it gently making me smile

His own fingers begin to gently curl into mine, interlocking our hands while a sweet smile creeps onto his face.

"Morning sleepy head" I laugh and ruffle his hair with my free hand.

"Aish, let me wake up before you shake my head" he holds his head as he gets up.

"Sorry, sorry" I raise my hands in the air and stand up, planning to go to the kitchen to grab some water for myself.

"How are you still alive after your state last night?" He jokes, standing up himself and tiredly scratching his head that unintentionally lifts his shirt up slightly making me look back at my water.